Reviews for Crimson Horizons: Rise of the Vampire Lords
LauriaCl chapter 49 . 2/21
Are you still planning to write the sequel? Love your story! :)
Joshua chapter 10 . 2/15
I know someone must have mentioned this already, but I feel the need to comment on it anyway, this chapter makes no sense, first of all (this dosen't pertaine to this chapter specifically) all the Cullens would have easily been able to hear the conversation between Edward and Carlile no matter where they were in the house or around it, and secondly, Edward isn't an idiot, but he is a vampire, so he would have instantly known it was Bella (or however she'll be called in this fic) was the one thag was inside the house and ripped the last page from the "Vampiro" index, he says it himself that it smelled like fire, and only Bella smells like fire, Edward know that, and he wouldn't have forgotten in a few years, let alone just a few days or weeks, so what was the point of making this chapter the way you did? I mean I know you must have had your reasons, but it just seems silly to me, why not make Edward get his tuxedo first without going up stairs, and had him smell the scent whem he came back to the house? A really juvinale, although I do like the fic, you should fix this chapter, if you're, you know, still alive.

Sinceraly, Joshua N.
changingmxnds chapter 10 . 1/27
the plot is really original but this is such a pain in the ass to read
vampdreams chapter 48 . 11/27/2016
This is one of the most detailed and well written stories I've come across in a long while
great stuff _
PreciousJuls chapter 29 . 8/17/2016
Bella in school was hilarious! Thanks for the laughs :)
Guest chapter 33 . 8/16/2016
talk about hard to read!

Edward goes on and on and on about bellas light lighting up his life and her sun sprouting seeds and blooming and reaching and sunshine and rainbows and unicorns and OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP
wordy? FUCK YES
god it gets so god damn dry I want to rip my eyes out!

funny how their in "love" now but Edward has done nothing but treat bella like shit and surely her old guy was better then this Edward...all hes done is make an ass out of himself.
jk chapter 31 . 8/16/2016
ugh...30 chapters of bullshit wordy non answers
jk chapter 20 . 8/16/2016
god every chapter...is so fucking wordy...just get to the fucking point occasionally...FUCK
jk chapter 17 . 8/15/2016
are you trying to see how many times you can use the word asunder?

this is really fucking wordy, its kinda hard to read. It just feels like there is WAY to much useless info here...its kinda boring really
PreciousJuls chapter 22 . 8/15/2016
I'm surprised Edward didn't get a. Little jealousy of Jasper tasting her venom once he started saying how intoxicating it was. Lol.
jk chapter 8 . 8/15/2016
god that was hard to read!
It was so fucking boring! and really? drama much? we are about to travel much deeper into darkness...LOL
stupid
PreciousJuls chapter 19 . 8/15/2016
Yeah, didn't like K Stewart as Bella at all. I don't think there is one movie that I like of hers. I think she is a horrible actress. She always seems awkward and never smooth in her acting.

So who is a Ghost Edward. Bella past lover. Is E reincarnated. Can't wait to find out :)
PreciousJuls chapter 16 . 8/15/2016
Love the history lesson :). Thank you!
PreciousJuls chapter 15 . 8/14/2016
I am really glad u didn't have Carlise reprimand Edward. He isn't a 17 year old but a grown ass man. Some story really bug me & make me not like C cause of that. Also in the book it felt like Edward was a teenager instead of the century old man that he was. It wasn't until he had Renesme that he was viewed or respect like a man or authorize figure.
PreciousJuls chapter 14 . 8/14/2016
Is it wrong that I loved that the Cullen kids got their ass kicked especially Rose. And I always thought Carlise to be a little arrogant. Glad that in this story they all get put in their place. Lol
1,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »