Reviews for Crimson Horizons: Rise of the Vampire Lords
PreciousJuls chapter 29 . 8/17
Bella in school was hilarious! Thanks for the laughs :)
talk about hard to read!

Edward goes on and on and on about bellas light lighting up his life and her sun sprouting seeds and blooming and reaching and sunshine and rainbows and unicorns and OMG SHUT THE FUCK UP
wordy? FUCK YES
god it gets so god damn dry I want to rip my eyes out!

funny how their in "love" now but Edward has done nothing but treat bella like shit and surely her old guy was better then this Edward...all hes done is make an ass out of himself.
jk chapter 31 . 8/16
ugh...30 chapters of bullshit wordy non answers
jk chapter 20 . 8/16
god every chapter...is so fucking wordy...just get to the fucking point occasionally...FUCK
jk chapter 17 . 8/15
are you trying to see how many times you can use the word asunder?

this is really fucking wordy, its kinda hard to read. It just feels like there is WAY to much useless info here...its kinda boring really
PreciousJuls chapter 22 . 8/15
I'm surprised Edward didn't get a. Little jealousy of Jasper tasting her venom once he started saying how intoxicating it was. Lol.
jk chapter 8 . 8/15
god that was hard to read!
It was so fucking boring! and really? drama much? we are about to travel much deeper into darkness...LOL
stupid
PreciousJuls chapter 19 . 8/15
Yeah, didn't like K Stewart as Bella at all. I don't think there is one movie that I like of hers. I think she is a horrible actress. She always seems awkward and never smooth in her acting.

So who is a Ghost Edward. Bella past lover. Is E reincarnated. Can't wait to find out :)
PreciousJuls chapter 16 . 8/15
Love the history lesson :). Thank you!
PreciousJuls chapter 15 . 8/14
I am really glad u didn't have Carlise reprimand Edward. He isn't a 17 year old but a grown ass man. Some story really bug me & make me not like C cause of that. Also in the book it felt like Edward was a teenager instead of the century old man that he was. It wasn't until he had Renesme that he was viewed or respect like a man or authorize figure.
PreciousJuls chapter 14 . 8/14
Is it wrong that I loved that the Cullen kids got their ass kicked especially Rose. And I always thought Carlise to be a little arrogant. Glad that in this story they all get put in their place. Lol
I'm a bit late but I just read this story and it left me speechless. I love how you combined myths to history, the details are confusing but amazing, I can't even imagine something like this. Your imagination is incredible. I cried a lot haha but Helios' goodbye made me sob, it would have been even better had their son been there. Don't know if you'll read this but I hope life is treating you well. I was really happy thinking there would be a sequel but...eh I hope you'll write it one day, hope never dies. Thank you for sharing this wonderful story with us!
So...when are you going to post the sequel?
michael.vandebroek chapter 49 . 7/31/2015
Wow just wow I can't find the words to describe how good this story is. You a real great job. I still can believe how you can come up with just a trilling plot. I can't wait to read the sequel.
such.a.heart chapter 28 . 7/12/2015