Reviews for Sparks Fly
kate882 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
aww cute yeah i probibly would have droped them to even though im not scared of fire works -living in as huge a naborhood as i do that would suck on forth of july to be afriad of them lol- but i liked it it was cute :)
Alexis Night chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Aww. Maybe Naruto shoulda told Gaara what he's afraid of. That might've made Gaara less embaressed.
The Nightosphere chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This is such a sweet story. X) Thank you for writing it.
gaarabelongs2me chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
this is great! can you make a part 2? PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU!
mmarie2986 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
thsi is really cute thanx for writing
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
I can so totally commiserate with Gaara! I love fireworks, but the noise scares the heck out of me. Didn't used to be so bad until my dad got the 'brilliant' idea of curing me by throwing blackcat & jumpy/spinny fireworks at my feet. And then laughing at my hysterics. :(
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This was too cute! I loved it! Garra's fear actully makes alot of sense! Good job, keep up the good work!
Nightmother chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
sweet little thing...and Gaara's fear actually makes a lot of sense, i mean he died!
Lilianae chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Beautiful and heartwarming. And I'd never come to think about that about fireworks, but it makes perfect sense! I love it that Naruto noticed.
Temari 88 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Oh, well, when talking (or writing) about Naruto and Gaara, I think the fluff is NEVER enough! LOL Anyway, this was a very cute little something and I liked it, so good work! (Though it's a pity that's finished like this :P)