Reviews for Brothers in Arms
Auntie chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Wow Mick good job!
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Aw shit! That was so... AWESOME! Now that's an epic fight!
AnAddictedReader chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Aw shit! That was so... AWESOME! Now that's an epic fight!
en extase chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
That was impressive. You got the right level of detail, wrote a threatening Voldemort, and made a fourteen year-old Harry slaughtering Death Eaters about as believable as anyone could have. Poignant ending.
jbfritz chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
Excellent!
Blah chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
Great one shot which I would have almost ignored because of its description which hinted at a voldemort/harry partnership. I'm glad I ignored that.
al chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
would have been a great story, if not for the ending. i wish i had read that first. thanks for sharing.
yoyoente chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
AH! NO! You should have had him raise his right arm in a last desperate attempt to grab something and pull himself up, and then the last thing Harry remembers is a large CRACK of the Knight Bus showing up...

I absolutely adored this. It was like "congratulations Voldemort! Put yourself, all your Death Eaters, and Harry Potter in one graveyard, and who comes out? HARRY POTTER! Oh...and yourself...missing a few pieces...and probably going to bleed out...but that doesn't count...right? Because you SUCCEEDED! You got Harry Potter into the graveyard, resurrected yourself, and the cost was only your right arm AND leg AND all of your Death Eaters...ha...ha..."

*cackles*
Piper Julian chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
That was absolutely incredible! Amazing fight scene!
shadownight1389 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I Liked it very much. I hope you decide to continue this story.