Reviews for The Red in the Water
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
very nice, I liked it a lot :)
HannahSakura2010 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Aww! That was so sweet! XD
mady.98 chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
I love these kinds of stories :) they're my favorites. I hope you make another story kinda-sorta like it :)
KuroFaiSplee chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Ah! So sad, but so fulfilling to this young fangirl! I decided to read more of your stories, and chose this one first, and you're continuing to impress me! I'm going to eventually have to read all your KuroFai wonderfulness!

Randy Newman voice) You've got a fan in me! You've got a fan in me!
Luddles chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
I love how at the end of it they're just napping... in the shower. It's so random, totatally worthy of a random pair like those two.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Good job! I enjoyed it! Go kuro-puu! :)
1337kitsune chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
Excellent. A little dark, but enough fluff to sastify me heh. Also, I'm guessing the /i parts were where you used italics when posting it on deviantART. I use their form too and it's confusing to switch between deviant and fanfic, personally, I use fanfic for my stories and deviant for all my crazy drawings haha!

Anyways, loved the story. So cute! The whole sake part was funny, hehe, I can imagine Syaoran passed out on the floor and Mokona mumbling in it's/his? sleep hehe. So cute
Lady Syndil chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Good story thanks for sharing
Sleepy-Wolf chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Aw! I could see this happening in the actual storyline. Greatness. o
Wings.of.Velvet chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
Adorable... loved it
SilverSeas chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aww, poor Fai! This was a good mix of angsty and sweet though and I adore the ending :)
Allyenah chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
The fict was so angsty

And KurorĂ­n was so tender -

I really loved this fict
helloiamsky chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
OMG

I love fics like this!

You wrote it really well!
AllTheLosers chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
That was awesome. Very angsty, but with a fluffy ending. Nice mixture! I would be very proud of it!
TrueDespair chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Aw! Poor Fai. I'm glad Kurogane's there to hold and protect him. _ I love it. It's not overboard but it's just the right amount of dark and depression. Great oneshot. Can't wait for more! _

-TrueDespairOverlord