Reviews for Beamish Boy
CharlieBoneFan chapter 1 . 11/8
Cute. And the Hatter is so cute not wanting Alice to stop untying knots. ;)
find your North Star chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Loved it
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
LOL! Cute. ,
KariSilver chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Turned out rather perfectly :) Lower rating ended up being wonderful :)
Migoto Kuragari chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
OOh my I just fell in love with this story. You captured The Hatter so well and I am so impressed with your dialouge and character description. Keep writing!
MintIceTea chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
You have no idea how much I was giggling over this. :3
justadram chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I am going to devour all your AiW fics...hope you don't mind :) The mood of this is perfection. It is so Carroll and Burton. It is UST, which is tasty as well.
BuzzCat chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I do love that poem. I am very close to memorizing it. Such a true and lovely thing. ;)
o4theLUVof7-Eleven chapter 1 . 6/24/2010 really knew to the world of wonderland, and im confused at the poem, cos ive been trying to memorize it, and its like a father talking to a son or something-or at least, that's the image I imagine when i read it, you know...and Alice is a giiiirl... *shruggs*

anywaaay. i love your story
Niphuria chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
An absolute delight. An instant fave, this is. :) chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
The dialogue is so clever. I really enjoyed it.
Your Oasis chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
hehehe that was funny. i really thought they would but then i remembered it's pg. so very hatter-like. im glad you notice every detail and used that part of the poem as inspiration for a fic. i loved this. i wanted her to at least hug him once in the movie, especially when they reunited after leaving the red queen's castle so im glad to see it here. thanks for sharing.
Naranne chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
I find, a lot of the time, that people give me the oddest looks when I complain about how the characters WON’T DO AS TOLD. I mean – my friends who are writers understand completely, but the others just look at me as if I’ve gone mad and remind me that I’m the one WRITING the story, so obviously everything must be directly under my control. –snort–

If only they knew.

In other words, I sympathise completely with your dilemma! Having said that, however, I think that despite the characters dodging around your plans, you did an excellent job.

Even if the fic deviated from what you’d INTENDED – it was still really good. I mean: grammar, check; spelling, check; in character, check. Plot, check. Making me giggle? Check. Only Alice and Hatter would go about something like that in such a way, no?

Keep up the good work!

Detafo chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
Ahahaah! Oh wonderful story! I enjoyed it immensely!

Oh, bravo! You captured Hatter so well!
Ngoc Chau chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
I don't understand what's really happening. What's so amazing about this is that you've written it out like the Jabberwocky poem but I've no understand about what's really happening. It puts all sorts of ideas into my head, but they don't make a lick of sense.

What was she blushing about?

what was he giggling about?

Can you just clear this up for me?