Reviews for Lessons in Listening
Gnos fo Ytinrete chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
So sweet! I love it! Claire is surprisingly a very sweet man! So considerate and caring. I adore this pairing. One of my favourite battle couples. :D
AnberlinEve chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Well done! I've always wondered what it's like for Chane to express herself in ways other than spoken words, and you managed to portray it in Claire's perspective wonderfully. :)
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Cute.
EerieCchi chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
This was sooo cute! And beautifully written! I really loved it! 3
cruorem chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
sehr fluffy
Dusty Forgotten chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Well-written, absent of any mechanical errors, short, sweet, and to-the-point. It's adorable as well!
Yuki Hikari chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
That was so sweet! It was short, but I loved it!
craple chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Wow. This story has an atmosphere of serenity. I love it x3
ArianaJB chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
That was cute and deep, I enjoyed it.
Darth Soror chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
I love this. It's so well written and I think it expresses the characters very well. I also like that there was no actual dialogue, even from Claire, considering the focus of the story. 8)
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
beautiful. :)
DarogaDaae chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
This is adorable. I love it. That is all.
DreamScene chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I love this pairing. And this story fits them perfectly.

I really dig how Claire doesn't stop trying to make sense of Chane. Even though he's a bloodthirty freak, he's weirdly persistent and Chane provides a good counterpoint to him.

Sigh. They make me swoon, just a bit.
tenka15 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
This is really well written- you really did a great job of describing their relationship. And let's face it- even though Claire says he's god... he'd do anything for Chane.

Good job!
SavingtheGeneration chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
This was probably one of the most perfect interpretations of their relationship I have read. I just love this couple so much and you did an unbelievable job portraying them in this story. I was going to make a comment on how short it was, but then I thought, "the shorter it is, the better it is." It's called efficiency. Beautiful work. Thank you for writing it.