Reviews for The Blair Waldorf Complex
Kate2008 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I adore this. Completely and utterly adore this. As most people know I love playing with this triangle and you do it so masterfully. Great job and I love the concept.

cbdivalove chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I really liked this. Also Jack is a sleaze :)
LetMeIn1812 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Eleanor was brilliant with Jack ""He loved her," Eleanor said.

"How do you know?"

"Because his eyes were pure," she answered. "And yours are not."" :) Amazing lines

"I'm off Bass right now" LOL. Classic Blair.

My favorite line had to be "And there she was. In all the beauty that belonged to him, there she was, leaning against his door frame like she had never left it." The beauty and the simplicity in that line are just amazing I loved them.

Thank you for sharing this! It is so good to see Blair putting Jack in his place! :)

And Blair and Chuck back where they belong! :D
JNYC chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
enjoyed it!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This was excellent to read.

Somehow, I'd like to believe that by this point on Blair would realize that whenever Chuck would say or doing something to hurt her; she'd realize he wasn't attempting to really hurt her. Since in Chuck's own way, he was trying to protect Blair, from himself and from the many chances he could hurt her. However, Chuck should realize that despite how many times, he messes up when it comes to Blair, she'll always love him, no matter.
ronan03 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
very clever story.
D chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
really great.. loved jack's point of view
Izzie chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
next week's promo left me speechless...i don't know what to thinks. nice spin on the promo though
PacificRomance chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
First of all, I loved your disclaimer. Elizabeth being Chuck's mother is the dumbest thing that ever happened in life.

For multiple reasons (like it totally ruins everything they set up about Bart/Chuck in season 2 and the fact that Elizabeth is too young to be Chuck's mom by what was established in 'the magnificent archibalds' in season 2.)

Anyways, I loved the story. oh how i WISH this was what is really going to happen.

But, alas, I had to go read one little spoiler and I know what will happen.

But anyways, your version was greatgreatgreat. I really liked it.