Reviews for Serendipity
gloomy maiko lover chapter 5 . 6/16/2010
awww thanks ) and your welcome...so you did a good job..and I really hope you continue this story...so I'll be R&R as soon as I can xD
kUgi-jeL chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Hey everyone. As for the end of chapter 4 its Zuko talking. Remember in my summary I said this ttok place during the Zuko Alone episode? Well he's just coming back from the fight with those earth benders, and the kid he's talking about is Lee. I kind of wrote it in a rush sorry.
gloomy maiko lover chapter 4 . 4/3/2010
I'm a little confused to who is talking closer to the end of the chapter.. I don't know if it's Mai or if it's someone else? so anyway good job. can't wait to know what happens next so I'll be R&R as soon as I can xD
gloomy maiko lover chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
this was good..I liked this so you did a great job. so can't wait till you update hope you update soon so I'll be R&R as soon as I can xD
kUgi-jeL chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Okay Sorry for a few mistakes everyone that might hve been confusing. First, this is wierd but my spell check whenever I write the name zuko it changes it to Joe for some wierd reason. I thought I fixed them all but I missed one! Whoops!
milktart lover chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
okay, i just gotta say that i dont realy read maiko stories( even though mai is my favourite female charater(( sorry i suck at spelling)) and maiko is one of my fav ships!)i just never tried it. any way, i have to say that this story rocks! and stuff. oh and im also reviewing for all the chapters here. so any way, great story keep on writing and u rock!

-milktart
gloomy maiko lover chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
ok..good job again..so can't wait to fully understand where your going with this haha xD so I'll be R&R as soon as I can xD
Batamut chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Is this a modern fic or something as it isn't very clear on what you are trying to do.
gloomy maiko lover chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
ok..good job..can't wait intill their is Maikoness xD