Reviews for After the Pool
Warkitty chapter 1 . 3/15
Anita76 chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Naw so cute haha
Meredith Trainor chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
This was surprisingly well done... I dislike CatxCollins, but you made it work! Kudos.
Eternal Optimist chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
This was was so great! Finally a Collins/Cat story! When I was watching the movie I came up with a theory that the only reason Cat was so mean to Collin was because she liked her and was scared... you know like the cliche little boys bullying girls they have a crush on. Nice to know I'm not the only one who thought they'd make a good couple.
samantha.weitzelyahoo.com chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
ok that was so...hot,lol you are a great writer and the story is freakin
Too Lazy To Sign In chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Very nice job on this. And I really hope this fandom isn't dead, I adore this movie.
imaferrari chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Hey, I think this is a great story. I liked Cat - thought she was hysterical - until she ratted out Simone and Annabelle. I don't like when everyone makes her such a demon. I think this was a great idea and hope you get the urge to continue. I hope the LA fandom isn't dead! Loving Annabelle is one of my favorite movies. Maybe if Katherine Brooks actually gets out that director's cut that she's hinted on her site that she's been working on (her surprise in progress she mentioned last August), it will reignite this fandom.

Anyway, good story and I hope it ends up being the first chapter of many! And maybe incorporate some Simone and Annabelle and a different ending where Cat does not go blab to Mother Emaculata - because she's too happy with Collins!
Amy chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Loved the twist with Collins and Cat! Can't wait to read the next chapter!