Reviews for Prisoner of Love
Great story and loved the plot, usually I don't read stories with OCs but this was great. Also loved the pieces of Japanese.
IzXaRose chapter 3 . 12/2/2015
um so I don't usually put reviews like this but I feel the need to say something. I don't think I will continue to read this tho it does show promise and is labeled as complete. the switch in phrases is really taking me out of the story. Its cool to use Japanese in stories and all but not unfamiliar ones cause then I end up wondering wait what does that mean? This story is probably great. the writing style is awesome but I cant seem to get pass this chapter. I'm fighting myself to continue to read this. thanks for the writing and I encourage you to continue writing. its really good so please do not let this discourage you from writing. a little note on what you may want to do if you want to put Japanese is maybe put the English in parentheses so readers that get tripped over the Japanese has something to read in its place and still continue in the flow of the story.
thanks for the post
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
Lmao, well done interview. I liked the story, it was well done. I'm still kinda sad that Masamune and Muramasa died (did I get their names right?) Ja ne, and I'll check out some of your other stuff.
Yoru-no-Ookami chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
I like this. It has a strong beginning, and the amount of Japanese you've tied in is perfect!

P.S. You're really good at titles too :)
Nico Zi chapter 6 . 12/20/2013
Waah, Very lovely story! I always love reading about Gokudera crying then Yamamoto come to comfort him, and that was the sweet ending here x3! anyway, you shouldn't have to kill the OC siblings T.T! I'll imagine that they were saved and then it'll be okay! 8p! ..hope you write more about this pairing!
Nico Zi chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Oh my, that broke my heart along with Gokudera's T.T! very interesting fic! going to continue!
Rawr chapter 6 . 5/20/2013
You could make a chapter with sex, it always makes storys better :!
iluvtakeshi96 chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
That Masamune guy and his sister... poor things.
iluvtakeshi96 chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
NOOOOOOO! TAKESHI'S KID... napped...? T.T
iluvtakeshi96 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Nice beginning. So, Tsuna'll be with Hibari? LOL
DevilishBea chapter 7 . 8/8/2011
GOSH! that was so cute and sad! and I just loved it!
Kimihearts chapter 6 . 8/8/2010
KYAAAA 3333333 LOVE LOVE LOVE 333
Victoria chapter 2 . 8/4/2010
at first i thought it was just a typo but you keep saying Tsuan. His name is Tsuna
Mitsuki Riaku chapter 6 . 4/28/2010
Edo...*Stares at laptop screen*
IT'S DONE? *Fangirl screech*
aw...i was hoping for more 8059 goddness T.T
it ended so suddenly...aw :(
ANYWAYS! i love love love this fanfic! Arigatou Gozaimasu for writing this, Alyssa-Sama! (yes, because of this fanfic, you have become one of my fav. authors mwahaha)
It made me tear! T.T aws.
MUST READ MORE 8059 Fanfics/TFoN! AHG!
*Dies*
Arigatou!
*Mitsuki-san
RainbowMushrooms chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
ah! it's done!
personally, I think the ending was a bit... weird and rushed? But it was nice and cute too~~
poor haru... totally rejected by the fandom... I like 2786! o: