Reviews for Broken
klu chapter 21 . 7/13/2014
The ending was extremely well done, although painful and heartbreaking,
There is part of me yelling at the computer "seriously? Steph died? Why couldn't you have had God restore Cas' powers (like in the show after the Apocalypse was averted) and then he could have brought her back to life with just a touch of his pinky finger - or technically his index and middle finger, but you get the idea... It would have been VERY easy...

And there is a part of me saying no, this is better... Since Sam isn't going to be in the pit for a year, and Dean isn't going to do the 'domestic bliss' thing with Lisa (vapid whore!) then it's probably better that Dean get's his heart broken now and not later... Wait that's bullsh**. Dean and Sam just saved the d*mn world; they both deserve happiness, but this story only was offering it to Dean, so he should have been able to have it.

Then the last part of me says "The ending was solid from a plot and character point. I should just accept the writer's creative vision isn't my own and appreciate the message she wanted me to take away from her work without getting so involved in how I would have done things differently. The story was exciting and you were fully engrossed in it from beginning to end. Not everything ends like a Disney cartoon; this was beautifully painful and had a strong finish, Suck it up, buttercup."
And, while I do feel this third part of me is both logical and speaks the truth about your piece (it was exciting, and I truly enjoyed reading it from beginning to end) I am still going to pout for exactly 3 minutes more before I forgive you for killing off Steph.
Thanks for writing.
klu chapter 16 . 7/13/2014
OK.. I should have reviewed sooner, but I was just running along with the reading and didn't slow down enough to do so. I apologize.

I can say that this story is lots of fun and very compelling. I do like the idea that the books can help not only Steph in her personal crusade but also help 'Team Free Will' in their plans to stop the Apocalypse.

I thought you did a great job with Dean's depression and his guilt over what he'd done in hell and his breaking of the first seal... The suicidal thoughts he admitted to having and Steph's lack of a gasping, horror stricken "Oh no!" or chastising him was very well done.

I also liked how you had her getting hurt first, then Dean, allowing them both to help 'take care' of each other. Although I'm not sure that that close to a gunshot wound, even Dean f**king Winchester could manage car sex without pulling a few stitches... ;)

And I feel that as of this point, Dean hasn't given a truly solid reason for Steph to NOT make the deal... I think pointing out that her dad made the decision to do what he did to give her a chance out of love, and if she reverses it, then it's like tossing his loving gift away. Plus, if they can't stop the Apocalypse, there won't be a world for much longer and her dad will be brought back just long enough to die all over again.

But I'm sure that I'll like what ever happens in the remaining 5 chapters, since the first ones have been so great.
The Dramatic Violet Myles chapter 21 . 8/4/2013
I feel like crying...
mamasam chapter 21 . 12/27/2012
Ok...I gobbled this up in one day. I couldnt stop reading it. It made me laugh, made me mad, made me happy and made me cry. I have to say that all those emotions in one setting was way to much. I loved this story. I hated the endding. Not that it wasnt a great ending to a wonderful story, but it hurt to much. Love your writting and you now have a new fan. Great story telling! :)
221B-Bakerstreet-With-Hunters chapter 21 . 10/16/2012
Omg I'm crying! This was an amazing story! Poor Dean. :( He falls in love then she gets killed by Lucifer.
Great story.. I had to use my cat as a tissue! Lol But really. Really amazing story. I loved it!
ArielButtercup chapter 21 . 11/23/2010
That is an awesome story.
BlueEyedPisces chapter 21 . 9/25/2010
awww, I really Liked Steph, Please do a sequel I love her and Dean together...I liked the Van Helsing kinda moment Dean had there at the end too.
pickupthatamulet chapter 21 . 9/25/2010
oh god no D: she's dead :( to save dean..how sad ugh that was so good tho...but so sad too :( you're doing such an amazing job and i hope there is going to be a sequel
jenna harris chapter 21 . 9/25/2010
pretty pretty pretty please make a sequel..i loved this story...i cant believe she is dead...i never expected that...great job on this story...
Mrs Max McDowell chapter 21 . 9/24/2010
I had alsmot forgoten about this story! The when I saw wich one it was I was "YAY! She updated!" The I readm them geting married and "YAY!" then I saw her die and " :( " then I read what you said about a possible sequel and I am goiign to say

PLEASE! I would love to read a sequel to this story, I realy, realy, realy, Like this story alot. I will make you and your muse cooikes for every update/chapter to a sequel to this story. .
Deangirl93 chapter 21 . 9/24/2010
Oh my god... i was crying a little during this chapter... it was so sad... plz have a sequel... it would be awesome if she came back... :)
kazs91 chapter 21 . 9/24/2010
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO A SEQUEL! Like seriously please! Me and everyone else who has read your stroy wants one, and they know they do, just like you do. pleaseeeee

SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :) SEQUEL! Please :)

Pretttttttyyy Please :D Dean wants one, and he wants you to do one.

lol
Sam and Dean crazy ass wench chapter 21 . 9/24/2010
oh no that was so sad i really hope there is a sequel this is one of my favourite stories:) hope you enjoy the premire of supernatural tonight
superman chapter 21 . 9/24/2010
please write a sequal
lalabelle chapter 21 . 9/24/2010
You should totally do a sequel and have her come back as an angel or have her come back with like no memory and deans has get her to fall in love him again or something