Reviews for Easy as 1,2,3
bella1171 chapter 25 . 4/11
Are you doing z?
listeninggame chapter 10 . 3/9
This was hilarious.
I though W was going to be for wedding
Guest chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
tHe Help
HHHHHH
Guest chapter 6 . 11/1/2014
Awesome!
IchigoXLawliet10 chapter 8 . 10/2/2014
Oh, Travis. How I love you and your perfect timing to say the most awesome thing XD
MiniSquatch chapter 25 . 9/7/2014
BRAVA BRAVA

very cute. :P
MiniSquatch chapter 10 . 9/6/2014
You wrote "the Isis and Dionysus cabins" did you perhaps mean Iris, the Greek goddess of the Rainbow, as compared to Isis, who is an Egyptian goddess?
Twitterpatted320 chapter 8 . 7/29/2014
They are wanabee cupcakes right?!
Twitterpatted320 chapter 6 . 7/29/2014
Ahahaha Batmans a beast, you made me laugh. Keep up the AWESOME one shots :)
Anibelli chapter 25 . 7/3/2014
Awwweeee I love tratie! Please do Z! U could do the zoo or zebra's at the zoo. But the best part is that the 'zebras' can be Pegasus' in disguise! And so can some of the other animals! Like the lion can be a sphinx or griffon, and snakes can be dracane! Sorry, got carried away. Lost in the moment. But please update soon and take my idea into consideration!
NevillesBottom chapter 25 . 6/18/2014
THERE'S ONLY ONE MORE CHAPTER LEFT. Come on, I NEED MY DOSE OF TRATIE. Pleaseee update soon, this is my absolute favourite Tratie fic so it would mean a lot! THANKS FOR WRITING! (Z would be nice)
ARKOS.THEREFORE I WIN chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Timmy is to Travis as Alfred is to bruce Wayne. Just, Alfred wishes he could be as cool as Timmy.
emmaroo chapter 25 . 4/19/2014
he rather be called a jackass than a pig
emmaroo chapter 16 . 4/18/2014
I was born with legit hazel eyes and no eye lashes and perfectly arched eye brows even now I have very few lashes but I am a mix of French and Asian and german and native American so just picture an aisian with blond hair perfectly arched brows hazle eyes who speaks french native American and german and has brown skin.