Reviews for What if she got there first?
Sam 'Dimples' Swarek chapter 8 . 9/16/2012
Strauss is such a bitch. I loved this story.
inklover93 chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
Other than the syntax mistakes, this was amazing. I especially love the part where Reid steals the guys guns in the hospital when Strauss shows up. It was such a great touch. I have read this story like twenty times already and I suspect that there will be many more in my future.
missbrewster chapter 8 . 8/23/2012
Superb! Loved it! They would make such a cute couple!
:) x
Hazmatt chapter 8 . 7/2/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad that everything worked out!
Hazmatt chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Amazing! Strauss is not a nice person! Jack's comment after she left was so funny! I loved what Aaron said to her, and the fact that Spencer stole everyone's guns! Awesome! The ending was very sweet! I hope everything goes okay with their interviews the next morning!
Hazmatt chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! I liked Emily's conversations with JJ and Garcia and with Hayley! Wonderful! Jack was so cute, especially when he gave her the Scooby-Doo bandaid! The guys' reactions to seeing Emily were great! Is Strauss there? If so, what does she want? I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Wonderful chapter! I really enjoyed it! I loved the interaction between Hotch and Emily! The team's reactions to Hotch's return and his news was great! Jack is so cute! I liked the part from Dave POV! Very deep! I liked what he said about Jack and about the numbered glares! Very funny! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Amazing chapter! I really enjoyed it! Incredible! I loved what Jack said! So cute! What Aaron said to Emily was beautiful! I hope she heard him! I hope everything works out!
Hazmatt chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Incredible chapter! Very intense! I really enjoyed it! Amazing chapter! I hope Emily will be okay! How will Hotch react to what JJ told him, what Emily tried to tell him?
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Incredible chapter! Way to go Emily! Way to take charge! I hope she'll be okay and that the team can get inside and help her before Foyet can finish what he started! I really enjoyed it! Very intense!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Incredible chapter! Very intense! Did Emily fire the shots or did Foyt, or both? I hope Emily and Haley are okay! I really enjoyed it!
riverlover chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
I really liked this story. I enjoyed reading different POVs and watching the story progress with different emotions. Thanks for sharing it.
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 9/13/2010
I loved this entire story. I like how you were able to save Haley and not make Hotch miserable and guilty over her dying. Using Emily was a great idea. The way that each person reacted to what happened to her, even Rossi was really great. I hope that you would consider writing a sequel to this. You said that you were writing another story completely different from this, I may just have to check it out.
Megz-and-Tori chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
Megz: awww, it's nice to see Hotch's soft side, considering it doesn't come out very often. keep writing, this is an awesome story :) thanks
NCISLOVER123 chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
Oooo, great chapter to finish it off. I loved this whole story! Thanks so much! The ending was great! I enjoyed it very much! :)