Reviews for Lull
idle idols chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
goddamn
first where did you get that awesome cover?
second, this is fantastic. absolutely breathtaking, magnificent, whatever you call it (you've surely gotten the same compliments before).
magnificent.
darrelodin chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
I wish I could say something other then "This is amazing," but I can't. Because there are like no faults in this story. My only gripe is that you never wrote a fight scene, but I can understand why not. You wrote an amazing story.

Keep on kicking ass.
Etc Flip chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Yeah, this is definitely a great story. Great job on it.
StrawberryCherry chapter 17 . 8/3/2013
Ahhh! I love the ending! :D
Guest chapter 7 . 5/16/2013
God, I seriously hate your Dawn. What an annoying bimbo. I plan on skimming over her parts, Christ.
Falseface chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
I love that this story has personality.
ChillinLikeaVillain chapter 17 . 12/30/2012
Woah. My gosh. That was an amazing, beautifully written story.
Thank you. Seriously.
Riolutae chapter 17 . 8/7/2012
That was nice. The epilogue part was okay, since I did kind of want to know their future, but the story overall was excellent. Thanx for writing and posting it!
ZXCVBNMEM chapter 17 . 8/14/2011
Wow...this story is AWESOME!
undeaddade chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Before I read the story, giggly is the first sign of nuts...

Or a man on drugs. There is more than one type of a screwed mind. Paranoid, nuts, pyscho, insane, etc.
cpdx chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
great story lol loved their kids
spikes3 chapter 17 . 6/7/2011
first i gotta say i loved this story! i love all your stories! i thought there was a narration going on, and the ending confused me quite a bit but i managed to reread it to make sure. so lane became a drunk(i can relate) and lucas and dawn finally got together, lovely. and then there was lucas, a fine day in may, i cant wait for you to finish these as well. bravo and encore i say!
Professor Yuki chapter 17 . 6/6/2011
Woot! Last chapter! Purely amazing! You must get more reviews now! As this was my favorite story that you have written now! Please finish FDM now. Please?
Garaichu chapter 17 . 6/6/2011
Aaah, a happy ending. Well, not happy, but definitely something good. Not bad. Uuh... Ugh, I don't know what I'm trying to say here. Hehe...

I love this fic. I'm not sure if it's the incredible characterization, the details, the fact that you're so brutally realistic about everything, or if it's just the shipping (lol).

In any case, this is no doubt a fic I can recommend to others. You gave it a worthy ending as well, even if the "epilogue" had some obvious things (Such as Aly and Eldritch divorcing, and I even figured Eldritch would be dead thanks to the "was a great sailor" from Lucas, as well as Lucas being the reader of the story. Hinting with the notebook was clever). Meh, my opinion doesn't really matter when it comes to these things, I've always had a problem putting my thoughts into words and letters. Oh well.

Very very well done. I guess that's all I can really say. :)

Garaichu