Reviews for Operation Words
Bookity chapter 2 . 10/11/2010
Hey! Its funny fluff! This is the only kind of fluff I can stand in large doses... everything else gives me a toothache... LOVE IT! Keep it up :)
Coco-kinz11 chapter 2 . 4/4/2010
Yes, that was 20 :) my favorite was 'Situation' I like all of them though :)

starfirewinx chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Numbah702 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
Cute, cute, cute. I love your pal's idea of making you write 1,0 of these because they are just so cute!

My favorite ones are "Frequency" so very Kuki, "Pronoun" just for that last line, "Spacing" so very Wally, "Joint", "Polish" HA!, "Invalid" he would try busting into her journal..., "Nine" & "Fifteen", "Crowd" because of the funnel cake, "Twenty-Four" so true, "Vinyl" another so very Wally, "Shoulder" I can picture it, "Situtation" cracked me up, "Trail", and "Join" was the perfect end to this set of 20.

The vignettes are a great idea and their turning out so well. I can't wait to read more!
tater06 chapter 2 . 4/1/2010
I LOVED SON! That's what I imagine their son looking like two, and it was just awesome in general. And Join is cute, it doesn't matter who said what, it'd work both ways. Actually, a lot of them would, but especially that one! And I just like that phrase.
tater06 chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Hiya ario! Sorry I haven't been on much, I've had lots o' homework and I'm sometimes just too lazy to turn my laptop on. If you have other stories let me know. AND THIS WAS NOT CRAP; I REPEAT, NOT CRAP. I love these little tiny microstories! They're perfect if you want a little dose of something sweet to read. My favorites out of these first 35 ones (I'll review the second 20 too in a few minutes) would be Effectiveness (cutest one out of all of em'!), Accounting (brings back memories...), Anything (so funny!), Steal (aww!), Oral, (Even funnier!), and Sharper (super clever).
miamalkinxoxo chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
i loved situation. that was hilarious! and son. sone was really cute
kittylover529 chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Yey! Another one! Okay now...Polish,Invalid (smart Kuki!) Situation and son. Alot I know!

1,2,3,4,5,6,uh...I lost track my best guess is somewhere 1-100!I know it's somewhere in there!

Are there going to be any more?(nods persuaysively)
kittylover529 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This is great!

I love Lisp,Oral,and uh...Working! They were amazing!

The amazingest (bajillion isnt a work either but yet I use both!) at least!

I wanna know where ROLL goes!
imasmurf93 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Haha, I love these

Lisp, Oral and Working are my favorite ones.
goodbye wonderland chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
FREQUENCY and INVALID are my favorites from this batch. So cute and so very Wally and Kuki.

Gosh, you're characterzation is utterly amazing. I want to be able to do this.

-frowns and pouts-

DragonsRuleYourDreams12 chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
yep, 20. and i liked the hide-and-seek and the stickers ones. great job. can you please use the word "infiltration" using something about kuki braking into wallys 'secret drawer'. lol. would love to read that. thanks. update soon. :) !
Numbah702 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Writers are always the worst critics of their work, aren't they? Especially the good ones.

All of these turned out great. I loved especially "Issue", "Lisp", "Revolt", "Oral", "Steal" was really cute, "Working" is definately my ultimate favorite because I could actually imagine that exchange between 3 and 4, "Anything" was my second favorite, "Flooding", "Eternity" was sweet, "Typewriter" just cracked me up, "Pace" was one that could definitely fit in a story, "Eleven" & "Twelve" good follow-up punchline, and "Sharper" was a great summation of Kuki and Wally's relationship.

Good work! I loved it.

This is my first review in this fandom, I think...
klarriel chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Amazing, as always!

You should do more of these, it was really good!

I actually laughed out loud at working...seriously, Wally is epic.

p.s- -hugs-
dkn98 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I liked pace the best. it sounds like wally