Reviews for Another Chance
sophialreynolds chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
I know you wrote this story about a year . Well done .your oneshot was like five or six chapter. That told a story nicely done.
Sir Grey Head chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
It seems really... Rushed. Good idea, but 9 months of a storyline could've been a multi-chapter affair.
mel s chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Very nice. I like your clean cut writing style. I could truly see everything panning out on the show- very much in character and in the style of Grey's. This could happen! I enjoy the relationship of Mark and Callie, both as friends and lovers, and I think you've truly captured all of the sweetness and sexiness that this pairing embodies- good job! :)
guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
hated it
faye2014 chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I love arizona and callie.

& i don't think callie and mark we'll ever be an item again

BUT

this was wonderful, 3

great job!

Kim chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
I really love it. It covers such a long period of time and yet, it does seem to a rushed story. You have navigated it very well. And Mark and Callie are so cute!
GrudgeHolder chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Dangit that was good! Why can't they do this on the show...more mallie is what we need. Thanks for the wonderful read.
ILUVGREYS-101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Awesome! Write a longer 1~! Great Job!
Keriannerae chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I really enjoyed this! Thanks for this look at what could be :)
L chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I love Callie and Mark! It was a great one-shot, but in my opinion it would better as a multiple chapter story. At least one more. Please :)
hi chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
so this was really good! happy, upbeat, not angsty! it's quite a nice change ( although a really really big one, are you sure you weren't high when you were doing this) if i say so myself! Oh and i absolutely LOVE the name choice! How'd you think of it? ;-)

seriously though, i loved it! your characters are so humorous , and it's definatly a good thing it's a super super long one-shot!