Reviews for A Matter of Bad Timing
whitealmond chapter 1 . 4/12
Sure you wrote a NaruSaku, but it was TRAGIC. Lol! It was beautifully written, for sure, but still... felt a bit like trolling ;)
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 4/7
Read marker
kimchi759 chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
I feel like you could've replaced Naruto and Sakura in that dance scene with Jiraiya and Tsunade. Such sad. Many tears.
johncahill chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Wow what a moving one shot
dxm2000 chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
It's oddly touching, I quite enjoyed it.
Chelty-Chan chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
HOLY SHIT...that was...intense.
im not particularly into this pairing..but this was awesome!
nice work!
jojo167 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That was heartbreaking.
Clandestine Rose chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Well... that was sort of morbid.
Aisucold chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
so sad
EeBee-kohai chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I like the story, but I hate Sakura... quite a quandary. I guess I don't hate her. Shippuden Sakura isn't nearly as bad as Part 1, but her "I will decide I love this person" thing is annoying. I kinda hate NaruSaku, but this is exceptionally well written. :)
Erydanes chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Hokage for 3 days... Naruto sure knows how to set a record. :)
RykOakwine chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
""I told you a hundred times how I felt. Are you going to try and blame me because you needed to hear it a hundred and one times?"

Just so awesome.
blackmoon124 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Sad fic but honestly it does seem pretty realistic and if this was developed more I might've even cried, I came close though, the last lines were excellent very poetic.
Neowww chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I just reviewed some other fic of yours and came here. Man, how can you be so good at writing sad stuff? I didn't come close to crying because I'm a heartless bastard like that (the last time I cried was like one year ago and I was drunk as fuck), but it still is seriously depressing, and I mean that at the best possible way. I'm favoriting you right now.
puiwaihin chapter 1 . 11/9/2011