Reviews for A Matter of Bad Timing
dxm2000 chapter 1 . 1/22
It's oddly touching, I quite enjoyed it.
Chelty-Chan chapter 1 . 1/18
HOLY SHIT...that was...intense.
im not particularly into this pairing..but this was awesome!
nice work!
jojo167 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
That was heartbreaking.
Clandestine Rose chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Well... that was sort of morbid.
Aisucold chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
so sad
EeBee-kohai chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I like the story, but I hate Sakura... quite a quandary. I guess I don't hate her. Shippuden Sakura isn't nearly as bad as Part 1, but her "I will decide I love this person" thing is annoying. I kinda hate NaruSaku, but this is exceptionally well written. :)
Erydanes chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Hokage for 3 days... Naruto sure knows how to set a record. :)
RykOakwine chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
""I told you a hundred times how I felt. Are you going to try and blame me because you needed to hear it a hundred and one times?"

Just so awesome.
blackmoon124 chapter 1 . 8/12/2012
Sad fic but honestly it does seem pretty realistic and if this was developed more I might've even cried, I came close though, the last lines were excellent very poetic.
Neowww chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I just reviewed some other fic of yours and came here. Man, how can you be so good at writing sad stuff? I didn't come close to crying because I'm a heartless bastard like that (the last time I cried was like one year ago and I was drunk as fuck), but it still is seriously depressing, and I mean that at the best possible way. I'm favoriting you right now.
puiwaihin chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
Serves her right. :)
Daki92 chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
A story that clearly shows why Naruto, even with all his faults, is a person that will always be admired and respected... On a side note, Sakura is honestly such a bitch-moron-monkey lol, as depicted here and in canon
Snorkackle chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was sad - sniffle, sniffle. I really hope they don't kill each other when they fight 'for real'. I'm personally leaning more towards 'Itachi's Gift' disabling Sasuke or showimg him a vision or some shit. You know, "I love you Sasuke, Naruto loves you and Madara is just a dickhead!" In not so many words of course. Either way I can't wait for the event!
Aerin89 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That is ridiculously sad though rather well written.
kurochow chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
ARRRRRRRRRR T_T! Lord of the land of fire, your short tragedy stories make me spill tears and blood there soo god dam sad but good at the same time KEEP IT UP!