Reviews for Tattered and Torn
Huge Fan chapter 13 . 1/6
Please UPDATE!
AGrayson67 chapter 13 . 4/19/2014
Please finish this story. I miss Mark and Lexie, and you're doing such a nice job at capturing them.
Flame-Hazel-18 chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
So you've probably heard this 296 times already in all of your other reviews but just to reiterate: this story is phenomenal. Your writing style is fantastic and I love the way you portray the characters. You've also probably heard this 296 other times but I, as well as all of the other fans you must have, would love an update. I devoured this whole story in a few hours and now all I want is more! Hoping for a notification from you soon! (:
Four.Letter.lie91 chapter 13 . 10/26/2012
Love this :)
HybridLove chapter 13 . 6/17/2012
Please come back to slexie fanfiction! We can do with stories like this after Lexie's death on the show. Please please at least try to finish your current stories? They are freaking amazing!
liz.onia chapter 13 . 3/21/2012
I like the way your story is going. I hope you haven't given up on it, it's really good! Hope to see an update from you soon!
Lky13 chapter 13 . 2/14/2012
Great story! I really hope you come back to it!
Rewiewerforleyton chapter 6 . 2/9/2012
Im sorry but lexie is completely out of line here, talk about immature, the universe vant revolve around her.
klainegleeghdaysfan23 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Great story :)
TotallyTiva chapter 13 . 12/25/2011
Little bit late for this to be a Christmas present, but i hope because your story is in English you are in the same time zone as me, and this can just be half a day late. I REALLY L

love your story, thanks for writing it!
fouzia269 chapter 13 . 11/28/2011
Love this story! hope you update soon thank you
ReadingRed chapter 13 . 6/28/2011
Aww, that's so cute. I love the name Olivia, I hope they go with it.
Anna chapter 13 . 6/23/2011
I love this story!

MORE!
McAliceKatePotterGHShield chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
SOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! IM GLAD UR STILL RITING! PLZZZZZZZZ MORE! AMAZING!
TheeKozakura chapter 13 . 6/16/2011
great story! please continue!