Reviews for Old Friends, Long Gone
Jar Jar
Undercover master of the force
Probably a 'grey' sithish jedi.
ImperialGirl chapter 1 . 11/25/2016
How dare you make me take Jar Jar seriously! Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2016
What a nice way to bring Jar Jar into the story.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Yay! A little Jar Jar meeting the twins!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
That was actually really nice. It's not often we get a well-done JarJar.
Brievel chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
I always felt Jar Jar underestimated.
Tatsumaki-sama chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I love this! The idea that Jar Jar, most likely the last living person who knew both of Luke and Leia's parents, coming and visiting the twins was adorable.
Pink ranger 13 chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
It's great story
RevanOrdo7567 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
I loved this story. It was so touching, such a poignant reminder of the tragedy of it all. Jar Jar was the perfect person to tell them about their parents. I think he was probably the only living being left who knew them and knew their story, aside from the droids. I don't think it would be quite the same coming from C3P0. Anyone else who might have known anything about it would have been dead by then. I'd like to think at least Jar Jar lived long enough to tell the twins the truth of their parents lives, something they never got from anyone else. Twould be very sad if they never knew at all.
JediGaladriel chapter 1 . 12/25/2012
This was so good! Oh please please do a sequel to this (about the twins asking Jar Jar about their parents)! Please don't leave it like this! I need a sequel! Nicely done! Loved seeing how Jar Jar still mourned Anakin's death even knowing what he became.
CommChatter chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Everyone says Jar Jar was really annoying in the movies. Personally, I don't think they gave him enough credit.
I like this. It shows a side of Jar Jar and Vader that we normally don't see.
ILDV chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
So touching and so wonderful!
talimenios791 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
I love this so much.
Nic chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
I love this so much. So beautiful.
gamingbookworm chapter 1 . 3/17/2012