Reviews for For The Best
Gillian Deverone chapter 5 . 9/11/2012
Adorable. I really enjoyed this one and the "poker face" lines were great. I figured at that point, but waited patiently for Sam to catch up.
Gillian Deverone chapter 3 . 9/11/2012
Oh, Donna, you silly girl, you and Josh apart is not for the best.
Tractor Girl chapter 5 . 4/11/2010
Fantastic ending. After the first two parts I did wonder whether Josh and Donna were really together or something, but then the CJ part made me think definitely not. So glad they sorted themselves out in the end though.
CriminalxMindsxFantic chapter 5 . 4/10/2010
YIPPY! I had NO idea that was going to happen! A brilliant way!
CriminalxMindsxFantic chapter 4 . 4/8/2010
Plz can Josh and Donna get together and wat ws all that about on chapter 1?
sassie69 chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
The plot thickens. I assume we will find out in the last part why they argued. Nice reading (didn't really hate it, just the idea of a J/D blowout). Love Charlie's role and the fact that Josh has actually held it together like the smart guy he is.
Naissss chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
Aw that's just so great! *v* thanks again ;)
Tractor Girl chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
That was bit of an intriguing part. I'm still clear exactly what contact Josh and Donna have with each other since Donna left.

Looking forward to more.
Tractor Girl chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
I'm really enjoying this fic, other than the fact that Josh and Donna aren't together and don't look like they're going to get together. Still great to read though.
Naissss chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
Aw *v*!

Well, it's just very sad XD! And great...

Can't wait untill the next one!

Thanks ;)
Naissss chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Wah just really looking forward to the next chapter *v*

Really well writen as usual! Thanks ;)
irishgirl837 chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
oh charlie :) update soon!
Jayne Leigh chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Another story that I love! So glad you're posting on here! Gives me chances to re-read your fics! More soon! Please!
irishgirl837 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
update soon :) always love your stories!
sassie69 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
NO! What happened? Well written and very good but I hated it!