Reviews for Chances Taken
Acidbuk chapter 7 . 1/6
You know, This is one of those stories that I consistently keep coming back to every few years, I'll read through the whole thing again (Book 1, 2 and 3) and even knowing the twists and turns, I still keep picking up on new things each time I read it. like a Good Film, it never gets old. You have written many things that I have enjoyed but this Saga is probably my favourite. I realise that recently, the muse has not been with you. However I would very much like to see you tackle another Shinji/Maya story in the future. its a pairing that worked surprisingly well.
The Twilit Road To Nightfall chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
(snip) beautiful!
DearSfan31 chapter 7 . 3/11/2010
That was the best ending in the history of ever. You truly are a genious. This was, without a doubt, the best eva fic I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Thank you.
Ryousanki chapter 7 . 12/19/2006
Cool Stuff, realy. I love this Paaring, but there are not enough FFs about it. I think that Maya is the cutest Bridge-bunny in History, so i wonder that there are not more FFs about her. Whatever, i like it, so keep on Writing!

Ryousanki

PS: I'am from Germany, so don't wonder, if i write som weird English...'
tameres chapter 7 . 8/12/2006
This is the greatest thing i have ever had the pleasure of reading
Triumph chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Yes,100th reviewer *victory dance* lalalala. *gets shot in the head*...ouch
Austin Sims chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
I laughed. I cried. I bit my fingernails in suspense. I felt what these characters were feeling-this story is truly the best Neon Genesis Evangelion literature I have ever read. This story is better than many an officialy published book. I think that you should seriously consider a professional writing career, if you haven't already done so. Bravo!
loverboy69 chapter 7 . 1/7/2006
oh yeah good stories man that was good

please write more shinji/maya stories soon
VentMonster chapter 7 . 5/26/2005
2 years late but i still feel like reviewing this story

good story

all 3 books were AWESOME!

i look forward to more stories from u
DCWestby chapter 3 . 1/21/2005
Ya know.. the whole Kaworu character is something that I think Gainax should have never come up with. Perhaps, if there werent so many fics involving him and Shinji as lovers, it wouldnt be as uncomfortable for me to read...

Angels love with unconditional forgiving love, this is perhaps what Kaworu means in truth while others choose to interpert differently. At any rate. Sory for seeming to review some other stories instead of yours...

Maya and Shinji... hm probable, but I'd rather see Asuka and Shinji. Oh well.
Lord Raa chapter 7 . 7/18/2004
A nice conclusion to a nice story.

Thanks for posting, I appreciate it.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/3/2004
Make a lemon for ShinjiMaya in a Au fic or something!
MayaShinji fan chapter 7 . 7/2/2004
Very nice ending and it's the best story that I've ever read including the other fics that has MayaShinji in them.

Another fic with MayaShinji before and after the 14th angel. Maya could be the one waiting and crying for Shinji to come out of Unit 1.
Ghost Man chapter 7 . 6/4/2004
Very nice indeed, Random. I enjoyed the ending you provided. I could only wish I find love like that. Peace
Asukamistress chapter 7 . 5/22/2004