Reviews for Leaving
ellibells chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
That was wow...I'm crying writing this, I hate to see chair apart but that was beautiful yet sad. A perfect bit of closure :) keep writing, this was amazing :)
Itconsumesme chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Really awesome. I loved it. xD
svenjen chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
yep... an epilogue maybe after the husbands funeral...?
Deleted100200300 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I loved it! That was amazing!

Actually you made me cry...but in a good way!

Thats true love .. and thats what I wish Chuck would feel for Blair right now on the show! Couse shes doing everything for him and he...well I dont even know what hes doing...

I really loved your story! It was beautiful to read and I could "feel" how much Chuck loves her! You did an amazing job!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This was great to read. Yet bittersweet, at the same time.

I suppose in the end, Chuck would go to great lengths in doing whatever, he can in order to keep Blair happy.

And if it means saving Blair's husband and letting her go, than Chuck has proven without a doubt that he does love her, a lot.
ronan03 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
i am glad that you decided to write this because the love you describe here is ,in my opinion, the truest form of know that you have been spoiling me-first i get to watch a new episode on monday night and you have been posting a new story on of my favorite things.
Guardian Izz chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
hi

I am sorry, but speaking from close experience THAT is not the type of love Chuck and Blair share.

THey are passionate and selfish and YES maybe CHuck tried letting ehr go, and maybe we all got confused by this HORRBILE season about who they are, which is why I don't watch and can easily say that there is NO way he woudl just let her marry some other man. He already tried this with NAte TWICE and then an third time with some other guy, so there is not a chance that he would do it all over again. Maybe seaosn 3 Chuck but i personally ignore that season so that I REMEMBER who th e real CHcuk Bass is.

He would fight for her to get her back, becasue deep down he IS actually a believer in marriage since his parents were in love and I think Blair reminds him slightly of his mother he never knew, and still doesn't know since the Elizabeth chick may have shared his DNA but she was not the same woman she was practically brainwashed...

As for my experience, well my sister and her husband were on and off for 4 years! and then by the end of college he let her go so that she can focus on a new future, He even went away for 6 months to California for some course or internship, anyway long story short, He comes back two weeks after her engagement to her current boyfriend was announced among family and friends so the rumour reached his ears, and a month later Natalia (my sister) broke of the engagement and THEN two months alter the two were back together and a year later they were married.

My point is that her husband is NOTHING compared to the passionate Chuck Bass in love, but still they are a bit similar since he wasn't really the relationship kinda guy... but he never gave up for long! I remember this one time there was this huge argument about that he doesn't give a crap about what she wants and is not as attentive as before so the next day after the "break up" our mum walked in on them in my sisters room... as if nothing happened.

So NOPE, if this is the REAL Chuck Bass he would not do this again, because he would have said somehting not just watch idly by.

I think upo realising that he has to stop acting like a moron he would get up and get hr back. THT is the definition of EPIC love, it ALWAYS ends with them being together in one way or another.
swishpot chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I like ]
majks chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
sad! they so belong together!
Maggie Hu chapter 1 . 3/29/2010