Reviews for Spectre of the Past
Atwiggs chapter 1 . 2/27
Wow! That was different! I found this on Twinetwork, I found that by accident, had nevér heard of it. I loved this story! I cried! So glad I found this. Thanks so much for writing luv!
wonderfullybedazzled chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Beautiful! !
meelee72 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Wow!
What a tragic, yet intriguing route to take.
Superb exploration, & it is SO well done.
It haunted me & broke my heart.
- I KnEw Bella wouldn't be so bitter towards him.- & then she said it herself.. she would never do that.
Gladded they cleard that up.
Poor E, wasted 3 years.
Ahh, but all is well now.
That was outstanding.
LolaTheSa chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
Her refusing to let him touch was smart. Really smart. She was an illusion after all. Knew bella would never resent him when he warned her time and time again.
DJ Scahlo chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
I loved this story. It pretty well written, in my opinion. I felt so bad for Edward! But I'm glad he got his HEA in the end. :)
TributeFighter chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I'm an absolute bawling mess. That was so unexpected. And just so beautiful 3 Thank you for such a beautiful story.
Bow to your sensei chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
On the contrary, I thought it was very pretty. Beautiful, in fact.

This was recommended in the "under-reviewed fic" campfire at ADF. I'm so happy I read it!

All the best,

BTYS
twiglor chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Wow! This story is amazing! It made me cry but at the end it was beautiful and it made me smile.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is so beautiful! I love the ending, and when Bella finds out Edawrd has green eyes.
dbpbatm chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow. I'm going to surely remember this one!
V3Ru chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
hi! i just read your story and i love it! it is after all more realistic than the actual books in an universe such as that... its so beautiful.. thank you...
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I loved this story. It was painful to read on so many levels. To think Bella is bitter over their love was painful. To see him refuse to touch his was worse to realize he killed her started the tears. The sobs have not stopped with the sadness and through my joy of them together in the afterlife. I love it and it was not what I expected. I am still crying! Thank you I loved it and it is a wonderful moving story!
GoldenRamoth chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Hi Just read this story - it was recommended by belladonna1472. I don't like stories that don't have an HEA so was not sure where this was going. Once I realised she was a kind of ghost/spectre I was curious to see what you would do. It was sad but the ending was great. Well written too. Thanks.
nitsuAPJ chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
One word... fantastic!

This was one of the most well written angst/death stories I've read to date.

Well done, m'dear, well done!

Pam