Reviews for The Unfortunate
imweirddontjudge chapter 13 . 7/9
I just... wow.
scgaraycochea chapter 12 . 5/8
Wow! Hi!
An incredible story, I love it so much.
Is a very sad one but beautifully writen.
What wrong choices and manipulations can lead a person.
Thank you very much for share it.
My regards
pupzpride chapter 13 . 3/17
Wow. This story is one of a kind. I've never read one quite like it. It was really good and I felt for both characters equally. Now time to real your other stories!
a person chapter 13 . 11/21/2016
Wow I have to say this is an amazing story it really touches a person it just indescribable how u make it seem so final and but it gives u that peace with the end of the story a
AnnaVeraS chapter 13 . 11/2/2016
This story very deep and very sorrowful. I was crying when i read it. it's a beautiful but also tragic story.
MiciChrysDCMWL1980 chapter 13 . 10/10/2016
Oh, God! Why did they have to suffer so much! Excellent story, but I have no choice other than to go cry myself to sleep now!
AnimeObsessed326 chapter 13 . 8/27/2016
I don't think I've ever read anything quite like this. The perfect tragedy. Very well done. I will now go and cry to my hearts content.
Blue Crystal Waters chapter 13 . 7/23/2016
Oh god... That was... huh... I'm gonna... stay in bed for a couple days and cry.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/15/2016
You had me crying all pf the last three chapter. Beautifully done.
Seapatrol chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
Sad but fitting pm at seapatrol if needed I'm not logged in
Amari chapter 13 . 4/25/2016
I regret living.
lilyflower101 chapter 13 . 12/15/2015
I cried reading this. It was a good story.
scgaraycochea chapter 13 . 11/16/2015
Excelente! A wonderful story.
It was sad but beautifull at the same time.
You are a great writer I will continue reading your fanfics.
Regards
Writer With Sprite chapter 13 . 6/24/2015
Well done!
rowenasheir chapter 13 . 6/3/2015
I really would like a companion story where after SS realised what happened to Harry on the night of their bonding bilds a life for Harry and his child. Need a happier ending. OR SS saves the fetus, has tto help Harry's magic to keep the child to term and then build a life together.