Reviews for Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
guest chapter 24 . 1/4
Super cute and sweet and hot and funny! I absolutely loved this so thanks for sharing. I'm glad you mentioned how much Ashley hurt Spencer because what she did to Spencer was completely horrible, i really don't think that Spencer should have forgiven her so quick in the show and should have had other love interests so Ashley could get all jealous and realize what a huge mistake she made. And i'm glad Ashley found out what Carmen did to Spencer and it was good that Ashley felt guilty. I loved loved this fic! :D Spashley is the best! :DD
ChezzLove chapter 24 . 7/2/2013
I've read this story among with the other 2 like 4 times now. And I find that I fall a lil bit more in love with them everytime. Brilliant writer, I hope that you come back with another masterpiece!
cuteangel4eva chapter 22 . 1/10/2013
Wow intense I was clenching my fist together and tightly on my knees the whole time
cuteangel4eva chapter 18 . 1/10/2013
lol i remember reading this chapter for the first time was soo freaking funny with "to kill a mockingbird" irony hahhaha and oh im writing my reviews for almost every chapter to make up my absence then :)
cuteangel4eva chapter 17 . 1/10/2013
AWww it's really sweet when Spencer promised to hold Ashley more after realizing she doesn't get to do it often and feels guilty about it
cuteangel4eva chapter 16 . 1/10/2013
3 i was seriously singing and slightly dancing in the livin la vida loca beat while reading this song haha Ashley's soo crazy. "And once you have a taste of her, you'll never be the same..." lol oh dear *smirk*
cuteangel4eva chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
love love love this chapter. Spashley karaoke filled with goodness :) and Ash's performance was soo damnly HOT , hot , hot , hot! gotta love Ashley :D
cuteangel4eva chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
"Baby, I am the epitome of cool, a'ight?" haha lol Ashley's childish behavior just cracks me up lol and Ash playing who's that girl song to clearly express her jealousy is just sooo amusing LOL I kinda feel bad for Spencer haha she must be feeling super embarass. Ohhh Ash what will i do with you. It seems so fun though to have that kind of Ashley Davies as a girlfriend haha, but she's soo freaking funny, sweet, sexy, hot, hilarious haha and one that no one definitely can't be bored and live without :D
cuteangel4eva chapter 13 . 1/10/2013
shoutout to the last phrase: "Girltrash All Night Long" wanna watch it soo bad! Go Milby
cuteangel4eva chapter 9 . 1/10/2013
I like the ambiguity of the chapter's title
cuteangel4eva chapter 8 . 1/10/2013
Fave scenes here are the tequilla shot and the Dip dance lol I agree Spencer and Ashley getting all drunk together on the dance floor are sooo funny; they're truly the lyrical masters LOL
cuteangel4eva chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is like my 3rd or 4th time reading this. But this time I repeat the cycle from this story, to fingertips, to the sequel and I must say I can never get enough of it I love everything: their love, fluff, sweetness, banters, jealousy, and the humor :) the first one (Fingertips...) deserves to have more reviews than it has yup definitely because it's soo damn good all three parts actually. They're on my top fave list so thank you for making me laugh, awe, and sit at the edge sometimes :)
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I'm re-reading this again and I still laugh with the bullhorn effect of Ashley. Really hilarious of her, and very like her to do that.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/6/2012
Wow you did it again! with Spencer's version of it this time! Although for some reason I loved reading Ashley's side of it better, I really love Spencer's PoV as well. Really incredible to read about their first time.

xx

Shinjini
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
This is the first description I've read of their first night together and it's truly amazing what you've done! I loved reading Ashley's version of that night.

xx