Reviews for Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
elltee chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Hey hey hey, I see we've got another story going. Love the first four chapters. Hope you're well.
2bz2breading chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
This is a very good chapter. I didn't have to scroll too much so thanks for that. Thanks for the update. PMS!
slushhy chapter 4 . 4/6/2010
Aww Glen was sweet. Haha, glad that they have friends like that.

Thanks for this post.
LoveAsh87 chapter 4 . 4/5/2010
Omg that was such an amazin update it was so cute how much paula was not wanting spence to leave & i love how spashley pushed everyone out of the apt so they can have sexy time & i love how ash told spence that this will be forever i love it...PMS NOW!
LoveAsh87 chapter 3 . 4/2/2010
that was such an amazing update i loved ashley pray that was awesome and how paula was so sad but kinda funny at the same time i cant wait to see when spencer finally moves in wit ashley ...PMS NOW!
imaferrari chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
How did I miss chapter 2? Oh, well, it just made for more excitement since I got to read two chapters at once! Loved them both. Liked Madison's banter at the table in Chapter 2 - plus I'm a little hungover myself today, so I felt Glen's pain. I loved the prayer in Chapter 3 and your description of Spencer looking blankly at Ashley like she was some random stranger who came in to eat. I laughed out loud at that part. Two really great chapters! Looking forward to the next and move-in day!
grangergirl22 chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Oh LORD I love this so far. ;) I'm excited that you are putting these chapters out so quickly. :)
2bz2breading chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Cute update. PMS!
slushhy chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Wow, that was such a great prayer. sums up everything. Aww Paula, its thanks for this..
LoveAsh87 chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
that was such a great update i love how everyone was teasing aiden on what he was wearing and i lvoe this story as much as i loved ur others keep it up...PMS NOW!
slushhy chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
Can't wait to see what paula's reaction
2bz2breading chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
The one thing I disliked immensely about the show was the way they wrote Spencer and assden in the final season. Spencer was way to forgiving for my taste. assden turned on her and tried to take her girl and offered not ONE apology, to anyone. Crap like that should be corrected in fan fic land. All of them having breakfast and acting as if assden hadn't turned on them is nerve wracking, for a lack of a better word. Anyhoo, I like the way you write so I'll definitely keep reading but more than likely, as with many stories I read, I will scroll past any Spashley and assden interactions. Thanks for the update. PMS!
vfx chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Awesome!
anyone chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
yes! this is great. poor glen. that's nothing a brother wants to hear about. i can't wait for more.
Meech chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
So I've never reviewed before, I just read. But because it's you, I think I'll start now. I just need to say that I am SO excited you've already begun this story! I loved Finger Tip Love Notes and At The Tips Of Our Fingers. You're an exceptional writer and your storytelling is definitely in the top of my favorites! I can't wait to see how this story unfolds, it's already started off great! Ashley is hilarious- SPENCER CARLIN GRADUATES!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »