Reviews for Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
FadeToLife chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I love it already, of course the younger, wild Ashley has always held a soft spot in my heart! I knew you wanted to take a break but I'm selfishly glad you started this story, I thought it was a great idea from the beginning. Great writing as always and yes, I am old enough to understand the 90210 reference lol. Good to see you back on the scene and as always, post more soon. Lotsa love sweetie!
imaferrari chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
BANG! You have started off with a bang! Now THIS is why you are tagged as one of my three favorite authors. I love the way that you write. So many fanfics are written by people who just don't know how to write. They may actually have a good story, but I can't get to it because the writing (spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.) is just terrible. You, however, are clear, detailed, articulate (SO important) and refreshing. This prequel is already on its way to greatness like your other two stories. I am looking forward to every chapter! Carry on! (Please?)
2bz2breading chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Yay! I could never tire of a good romantic and humorous Spashley story.
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Awesome start to what I'm sure will be another amazing story!

Great work, I especially loved the 90210 reference lol
CharlieMusgron chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
lol loving this third installment so far.

SPENCER CARLIN GRADUATES. ahah. and the blowhorn, hilarity.

poor Glen. XD
LoveAsh87 chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Omg omg i love the start to this prequel its amazin and ash yell spencer carlin graduate is hilarious...i love how everyone was thinkin back to their high school days that was awesome...then when spashley was n the bed by themselves ash telling spence how much she loves every inch of her i love it...this story is goin 2 be as amazing as ur other two i already know im goin 2 be addict to reading this one too...PMS NOW!
171 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12