Reviews for Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
Guest chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
This is the first description I've read of their first night together and it's truly amazing what you've done! I loved reading Ashley's version of that night.

xx

Shinjini
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
haha hilarious totally cracked me up! :D
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 19 . 1/1/2012
I feel bad not being able to watch this particular scene on SON. I think it SHOULD had been there...too bad it ended. Good thing we have you to share it on ff.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
I wanted to help Ashley kill that bird albeit I'm a devoted animal lover.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 17 . 1/1/2012
I don't know why this fic doesn't have like a thousand reviews because seriously it's really, really good. I can't pick on anything bad. Anyway, please continue writing as you're a great writer. Thank you for sharing.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
What? Exclamation point!

Good one.

I love EXCLAMATION POINT!
Leesh chapter 24 . 12/23/2011
I loooooved it! 3
GoSpashley chapter 24 . 2/12/2011
hey, soo I've just finished reading the prequel and it's amazing! :D I'm glad I found your story and that I had the privilege to ready your amazing stories! Really, extremely great job on writing them! THANK YOU xx
greenwave chapter 24 . 12/27/2010
I don't get why your fics don't get many reviews! You are freaking amazing! I just re-read all three fics and I can't get enough. Please write some more?
ertech chapter 24 . 9/1/2010
hope theres more to this story?
LoveAsh87 chapter 24 . 8/25/2010
omg that was such a fuckin amazing ending to this prequel i love this story and all of them it was amazing and i cant wait to see what else u write i love this story...PMS NOW!
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy chapter 24 . 8/12/2010
Incredible, beautiful and sensual! Loved it!

Truly amazing, thank you for sharing it with us
call.me.alex chapter 24 . 8/10/2010
God what a remarkable story. Absolutely amazing. The ending IS phenomenal. I look forward to more stories by you in the future, if there are to be any of course. Again, great work.
Irishgrl33 chapter 24 . 8/10/2010
Man! that was smokin HOT. I love it!
sunsetstrip2010 chapter 24 . 8/9/2010
Thank you everyone for reading the triology. I know this last chapter was a bit racy, but I don't think anyone is complaining. I thought I would go out with a literal bang. It's been fun and I hope you have enjoyed the stories as much as I enjoyed writing them. This girl needs a break so let me know what else is out there I should be reading and I will try to drum up some ideas for a new story in the future. And give writing a try yourselves. It's a great way to express yourself and can be theraputic. Anyway, thanks again and here is to everyone finding their own Spashley-type fairytale...
172 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »