Reviews for Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
haha hilarious totally cracked me up! :D
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 19 . 1/1/2012
I feel bad not being able to watch this particular scene on SON. I think it SHOULD had been there...too bad it ended. Good thing we have you to share it on ff.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 18 . 1/1/2012
I wanted to help Ashley kill that bird albeit I'm a devoted animal lover.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 17 . 1/1/2012
I don't know why this fic doesn't have like a thousand reviews because seriously it's really, really good. I can't pick on anything bad. Anyway, please continue writing as you're a great writer. Thank you for sharing.
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 11 . 1/1/2012
What? Exclamation point!

Good one.

I love EXCLAMATION POINT!
Leesh chapter 24 . 12/23/2011
I loooooved it! 3
GoSpashley chapter 24 . 2/12/2011
hey, soo I've just finished reading the prequel and it's amazing! :D I'm glad I found your story and that I had the privilege to ready your amazing stories! Really, extremely great job on writing them! THANK YOU xx
greenwave chapter 24 . 12/27/2010
I don't get why your fics don't get many reviews! You are freaking amazing! I just re-read all three fics and I can't get enough. Please write some more?
ertech chapter 24 . 9/1/2010
hope theres more to this story?
LoveAsh87 chapter 24 . 8/25/2010
omg that was such a fuckin amazing ending to this prequel i love this story and all of them it was amazing and i cant wait to see what else u write i love this story...PMS NOW!
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy chapter 24 . 8/12/2010
Incredible, beautiful and sensual! Loved it!

Truly amazing, thank you for sharing it with us
call.me.alex chapter 24 . 8/10/2010
God what a remarkable story. Absolutely amazing. The ending IS phenomenal. I look forward to more stories by you in the future, if there are to be any of course. Again, great work.
Irishgrl33 chapter 24 . 8/10/2010
Man! that was smokin HOT. I love it!
sunsetstrip2010 chapter 24 . 8/9/2010
Thank you everyone for reading the triology. I know this last chapter was a bit racy, but I don't think anyone is complaining. I thought I would go out with a literal bang. It's been fun and I hope you have enjoyed the stories as much as I enjoyed writing them. This girl needs a break so let me know what else is out there I should be reading and I will try to drum up some ideas for a new story in the future. And give writing a try yourselves. It's a great way to express yourself and can be theraputic. Anyway, thanks again and here is to everyone finding their own Spashley-type fairytale...
imaferrari chapter 24 . 8/9/2010
Sunset, I almost forgot to breathe during part of that. Damn, girl.

Oh.

My.

God.

First, I went back to the last chapter to see where we left off. Listened to that Snow Patrol song. (Awesome.) Then came on back to this chapter.

This started of super sexy. Can't help but smile.

Then, yes: Long hair can and does get in the way at times!

Loved these lines:

"What do you want to watch?" She inquires as she reaches for the remote and flips the television on.

"You, standing in front of me, slowly shedding those sexy black shorts and top."

Hell yeah!

Then, the fingertip love notes. I felt that sweet, excited anticipation that I felt some time back when I read that earlier (or later, if we are thinking timeline) story. (Which now I will read again.) Then...

HOT DAMN. Some serious, super hot, OHMYGOD, did I mention HOT, deep, electric lovin'. Wow! Girl, you have a stellar way with words. That was clear as a bell-could picture every description-need a cold shower now- writing.

Seriously.

I admit, I was sad to see, "THE END." But I knew it would be when I saw the fingertip love notes start. Do you remember months ago when I said these should be published in a book so I could have them at the tips of my fingers? Well, I think the time has come to follow your suggestion and print them out!

So, what's next? High school?

You ROCK, so I'll continue my devoted encouragement! Keep me in the loop, my friend.
171 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »