Reviews for Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
hehehahayeah chapter 24 . 8/9/2010
The End? Noooo...

I love all three of these stories (and you) so much. I really appreciate how Ashley and Spencer are consistent through out but different as their varying life experience allows. Here they are just coming off a rocky time (the whole Aiden/Carmen/Prom fiasco). And they are unsure but so in love. And both trying to figure out their role in the world apart from their relationship and in it. In Fingertip Love Notes they are in a very very long honeymoon stage where they think they have it all figured out. And At the Tips of Our Finger they are in love but overwhelmed and not communicating.

I love so much that you never really "dealt" with Ashley's jealousy over Jordan. Because that jealousy will never go away. No matter how secure she is with Spencer she will never not be a little insecure and prone to jealousy (the scars of our childhood never go away) and it takes almost losing Spencer over that (partially) for her to even confront it. So that chapter with the Cherry Bomb was brilliant because they made up but they never actually resolved the issue that will take years to resolve.

I like that you created a whole life for these characters that never once felt forced or unrealistic. But at the same time could be wonderfully fluffy and so very enjoyable. And you managed to do canon but also make the characters seem real and vivid. True to the characters on the show but with more depth.

So thank you so much. I can't wait for the next thing you write.
DominoL chapter 24 . 8/9/2010
wwwwooooowwwwwww that was...wow
Grangergirl22 chapter 24 . 8/9/2010
This was an amazing beginning to their fairytale ending. Fastastic job as always
elltee chapter 24 . 8/9/2010
I was hoping we'd get to see that first FTLN. And holy moly, nice sexy-time too! You did great with this one.
slushhy chapter 24 . 8/9/2010
Aww, very nice ending. I really loved this series. You are such a great writer. Hopefully you write some more. peace
2bz2breading chapter 24 . 8/9/2010
Perfect ending that is sweet and hot.
Spashleyluver chapter 24 . 8/9/2010
Aww does it have to end? I love your stories your an awesome writer so keep going haha nice update it was great.
freakanatomy chapter 24 . 8/9/2010
love the story .. HOT way to end it
ashikinz chapter 23 . 8/5/2010
Love this story so much (",)
ebonyedlove chapter 23 . 8/4/2010
i love the update
imaferrari chapter 23 . 8/4/2010
Sweet chapter. And you can NEVER go wrong with Snow Patrol! ;)
imaferrari chapter 22 . 8/4/2010
Serious chapter. Painful and emotional and filled with cavernous depth during their interaction after Spencer gets into the loft. Here I KNOW how it all turns out, yet I still felt the fear and pain that they both felt. Now THAT'S some seriously good writing, my friend. I finished the chapter wishing that I could hug someone with whom I felt some semblance of those emotions. A good, tight relief-filled, love-filled hug. Guess that's kinda silly on my part, but it's what I felt nonetheless.
Irishgrl33 chapter 22 . 8/4/2010
WOW! That was rough.
DominoL chapter 22 . 8/4/2010
wow that was great. i love this chapter.
2bz2breading chapter 23 . 8/4/2010