Reviews for Heads, Shoulders, Knees and Toes
2bz2breading chapter 22 . 8/4/2010
I really liked this update. Being in college and maintaining a relationship is a hard balancing act. I'm glad they talked it out. Thanks for the update. PMS!
Aerize chapter 21 . 7/30/2010
REALLLLLLLLLY Well written. I love it!
elltee chapter 21 . 7/28/2010
Nice job, lady. And just quickly, "Merry Christmas, baby," are awesome words to wake up to on Christmas morning.
imaferrari chapter 21 . 7/23/2010
Sunset! I know I am somewhat redundant with this statement but, again, you did not disappoint! (I was going to say, "You never fail to disappoint" but I think I've told you that like 10 times before!)

There was so much good about this chapter. First, sweet wake up! Particularly Ashley's response to Spencer's Merry Christmas. She is SO consistent with the night before! LOL!

Next, you have an amazing way of letting us, the readers, feel and understand how much those two love each other. The connection you weave between those two sometimes just makes my chest feel heavy and constricted. Quite a wonderful thing.

Finally, I loved the good morning with the parents and the call from Glen. (We do cinnamon rolls for breakfast Christmas morning, too! The past couple of years, we've also thrown in some caramel danish rolls - adding some chopped pecans to the caramel! Mmm!) Reading about Ashley's growing acceptance into the family, including her realization of it, is heartwarming. But Spencer's observation of it all - breathtaking.

So, Sunset, another KUDOS to you. Thanks for staying up to get this done! Well worth it! I'll start work with a smile!
freakanatomy chapter 21 . 7/22/2010
awesome cant wait for next chapter
DominoL chapter 21 . 7/22/2010
awwww that was amazing. i loved it. pms
LoveAsh87 chapter 19 . 7/16/2010
That was such a great update i love this story...PMS NOW!
DontMindBnCrazy chapter 20 . 7/9/2010
I don't remember if i've ever written a review on your stories, if I haven't them I am very sorry, because your stories are amazing. I always get excited when I see that you've posted another chapter. I actually have Fingertip Love Notes bookmarked on my phone, creepy & wierd maybe, but I don't care, lol. This story is just as amazing the other two in this series. Great writing! PMS!
imaferrari chapter 20 . 7/9/2010
GIRL, you have such a gift! This one had me laughing and tearing up within 60 seconds! Love the Schnapps part. All of it. Freakin' hilarious. I could actually picture the shots and Arthur chugging. Then, "Jesus Christ, DAD" and "SPENCER...FOR GOD'S SAKE" and I was laughing again. I loved Ashley's thoughtfulness with the picture. Then, we have Ashley's gift to Spencer. HA! You go, girl! "Merry Christmas...HOLY SHIT!" Oh, yeah. ;)
FadeToLife chapter 20 . 7/9/2010
Welcome back hon, missed ya! Great chapter as usual, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Irishgrl33 chapter 20 . 7/9/2010
Hahaha...that was pretty funny especially seeing Paula drunk.
darkangeleyes23 chapter 20 . 7/9/2010
love it!
DominoL chapter 20 . 7/9/2010
WHAT SHE GET? WHAT SHE GET? WHAT SHE GET? WHAT SHE GET? WHAT SHE GET? WHAT SHE GET? WHAT SHE GET? WHAT SHE GET? WHAT SHE GET? WHAT SHE GET? WHAT SHE GET? WHAT SHE GET? WHAT SHE GET? ...I MUST KNOOOOOWWWWWWW...the whole christmas thing actually made me smile. great chapters. pms
freakanatomy chapter 20 . 7/8/2010