Reviews for romantic expressionism
Lovely!
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
This, is awesome.
ikarma chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
This was SO good! It was funny and in character, and I loved it. Especially the Jeff/Annie one, not only because of how much I love them together, but because of how bitter-sweet it was. :) If this is what happens when you procrastinate, please, procrastinate more often! haha
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
So cute. And seriously probably happened behind the scenes.
KuroiHanabixShenny chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
"if I were into dudes and you didn't look so much like Ryan Seacrest, I'd be totally into you."

" Abed adds thoughtfully. He pats Jeff's arm consolingly. "You have the makings of a great friend and lover, Jeff. We're just in different places right now."

He shakes his head and sits back against his chair. He might be going to hell for having these kind of thoughts about an eighteen-year-old. He never bothered reading Dante, but he Spark Noted it once so he knows there's special circles for the freaks.

He breaks apart his cookie and gives her half.

ROFL
Amazing Story d(*-*)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Aww! These guys are freaking awesome :) Even if Pierce is creepy weird and Jeff is maybe probably going to hell. They still rock :)
bloomingauthor7 chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Aww! :) The Abed parts were my favorite, and Jeff and Annie are sooo cute. You should have a Community version of TFLN. . . in case you were looking for more ways to procrastinate.
bobalinabokonon chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
I can read things in their voices now. On a related note, this was...that word that means "makes one laugh so hard one suddenly realizes one needs to pee."
Jeff/Abed makes my day. :
2honest4myowngood chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Damn this was good. You should write more little fics. Jeff/Annie was & Troy/Abed were my favorites in this.
moeexyz chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
This was wonderful! All the couples were perfectly written.

And I loved the Jeff/Abed one!

This cast is so shippable, it's impossible to just like one couple.
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
This was hilarious. The couples were presented perfectly and the end sentence, "He breaks apart his cookie and gives her half," makes me smile and sort of want to cry bittersweet tears, as well as eat cookies.

Thank you so much for writing this lovely story.
Angelina Wood chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
So good, great job.

And Jeff/Annie's were so much more explicit than everyone else's. I wonder why.
Indie Tangles chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
OH ABED. BRB ROFL. Seriously, you've captured everyone so well; you always leave me gasping into the carpet. I'm so glad you've been drafted into writing comununity, you fandom-ho. ;)
Novocain chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Okay. I have never even heard of this fandom. I'm favoriting this story anyway. And I'm looking up the show, and I'll still love this fic even if the show is horribly disappointing. You've really captured some measure of human interaction here, especially in the first section. Excellent work.