Reviews for Inamorata
TrickeyTricky chapter 19 . 12/16/2011
So the big easy ain't so easy, as we learn that he is untainted in this chapter. That's kinda nice as I am not fan of man whores. Bella deserves a dick attached to a smart man.
TrickeyTricky chapter 24 . 12/15/2011
I promise to write more and I swear I love your story but. . . in this chappie its a shower shall with a frosted glass door and in the next the are doing it on a shower curtain, don't ask why in all these double lutzes I noticed that.
TrickeyTricky chapter 18 . 12/15/2011
Communication is grand. What sucks is that I will go to bed, and not find Peeperward in there with me, but rather ... well yeah ...
TrickeyTricky chapter 17 . 12/15/2011
A boy who loves his mother and quote Shakespeare, you've won my heart. Ding next, please.
TrickeyTricky chapter 16 . 12/15/2011
I love Charlie and the true softy that he is. :) The dance was so sultry, yet sweet - these two, can't say I love them enough. Smart, wise beyond their years, I better get a happy ending or I will track you down and make you rewrite this shit. ;)
TrickeyTricky chapter 15 . 12/15/2011
Sparkles first kiss with Bella was PERFECT! Loved every angsty second of it, these two make my heart melt. But I have to say, you're Emmett is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. Big fat 1990's puffy paint heart him!
TrickeyTricky chapter 14 . 12/15/2011
Clueless, Bieber, you are a woman after my heart. And then, an "awww dang it, they were so close moment." My little heart was going all pitter pattery for them as the leaned in for the almost kiss. Le sigh.
TrickeyTricky chapter 13 . 12/15/2011
Things that make me love you, and I quote: "I like it rough, Cullen, but I'm not willing to get browbeaten with my own nutsack.", " Just the mention of her makes me retarded.", and the fact that Bella isn't a walk all over me kinda girl - you crumble that note and call your man "Princess" sister! And Jasper's last few line - Ahhhhhmazing.
TrickeyTricky chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
Oh. Ma'. Gawd. This chapter, True Blood reference and then some mention of Charlie's twitchy mustache. I can't even think of anything witty to review, must read on as you have really set up a bit of drama for these two. GAH!
TrickeyTricky chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
Well, so I've learned Jake's fate now. Looks like the only thing he'll be trying to hump in this story is Bella's leg. Love that our friend Eddie here turns into a total dorkward when he is about to get caught with a girl in his room. And here we go again with an Alice who has insert foot in mouth syndrom. Must read on to end the drama...
TrickeyTricky chapter 10 . 12/15/2011
::poke:: hehehehe, that comment almost made more forget about how I wanted to comment on Edward's stand-up guy act. Swoony swoon swoon swoon over a man who will fight for his woman. How fvucking sexy is that? Come on.
TrickeyTricky chapter 9 . 12/15/2011
I think it was a Karmic kitten, who was riding a unicorn, in a field of bunnies that he kicked. She's playing with him and boyfriends got it hard... real hard. Obvs.
TrickeyTricky chapter 8 . 12/15/2011
Wow, you got to smart for me at the end of this chapter. LOL! I'm on Emmett's level, you know, I bet he is great at braiding hair actually. ;) Or Mike's niave level of believing that Alice and Bella are actually lesbians ... which honestly who could keep up with that girls stamina?
TrickeyTricky chapter 7 . 12/15/2011
No, not evil, she just is now required to shake her groove thing a little extra hard to make it up to him. I want more dialogue between these two, but for now I will go with your flow 'cus I still dig it. :)
TrickeyTricky chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
"And he has the maturity level of a little boy in footy pajamas with a butt-flap." Buahahahaha! Love Emmett and Alice, they are so ridiculous, it makes it fun, even if they are at times making fun of Edward. Thanks for sharing! You rock!
469 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »