Reviews for Inamorata
TrickeyTricky chapter 5 . 12/15/2011
Ha! He had it coming to him. ;) Loved this chapter, don't know what you were so worried about, it's not like Charlie walked into Bella's room, pointed the shot gun out the window and gave Peeperward a piece of his mind or bullet.
TrickeyTricky chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
What 16 year old listens to Pat Benetar? I'm pretty sure I'd have to explain that one to the youngin's I know. LOL! But I personally loved the reference. Another cute chapter, and I will have to write the devil an email and let him know that Bella is on her way to hell. Naughty girl, should've known you'd do this with her.
TrickeyTricky chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Loving it, thanks for sharing! What a cute meet-up, loved everything about Emmett - so much I'd shank Edward if he shanked him. You're writing is quick and witty. I like.
TrickeyTricky chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
I snorted a couple of times in this chapter, out loud. ;) My cube buddies probably think I'm strange. Already starting to love these two, you write them so well. Trapper keeper and all.
TrickeyTricky chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
How I didn't know this existed until today. Thanks for taking me away from work, as I shall continue to read it on company time since you're hooking me in with naughty Bella and completely legit teen Edward.
sandraev1 chapter 29 . 6/21/2011
Loved it! The perfect, by not being perfect. Thanks
sandraev1 chapter 27 . 6/21/2011
Aww are they going to different schools, will they make it? Thanks
sandraev1 chapter 24 . 6/21/2011
Good times, see Edward you get rewarded when your a sweet care taker. Thanks
sandraev1 chapter 23 . 6/20/2011
Informative chapter, Bella is very eager, and Edward just wants her to get better. Thanks
sandraev1 chapter 22 . 6/20/2011
Yay! Bellas alive! Thanks
sandraev1 chapter 21 . 6/20/2011
Aww Bella has to be ok, right. Edwards so sweet. Thanks
sandraev1 chapter 19 . 6/20/2011
Wow like the role reversal there, Edward the virgin and bella the experience one. Thanks
sandraev1 chapter 18 . 6/20/2011
Definetly swoon worthy. Communication is grand. Loved it! Thanks
sandraev1 chapter 17 . 6/19/2011
I love that Edward loves all of Bella! Thanks
sandraev1 chapter 16 . 6/19/2011
Bella likes to dance for Edward. Aww he wrote whatever you want it's yours. Thanks
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »