Reviews for Inamorata
abbie.loves.twilight chapter 30 . 5/25/2011
Can't believe its over. Well not totally over, but still...

Loved this story, some super hilarious moments.

xx
NewEngland2912 chapter 30 . 5/22/2011
cant wait for the future takes!
mysinger chapter 30 . 5/21/2011
Wonderful! I don't want to let them go either.
xomessymutt17 chapter 30 . 5/21/2011
yes write more i missed this story!
colourfulchatterbox chapter 29 . 5/5/2011
So I LOVE this story...and I cannot wait for the epi thingy...:P

This Edward is so sweet and this Bella kicks ass. XD

So yeah...;)

Thank you for writing this and sharing it with us AND giving some AWESOME fic recs. :D
jojobear33 chapter 29 . 4/7/2011
great! loved it!
Fatal.Attractions chapter 29 . 4/5/2011
So sad this story is over! It was really awesome and I loved it. I'm really looking forward to the Epilogue so I hope you update soon! :)
zeeber chapter 29 . 4/3/2011
cute story, had fun reading it.

Thank you for your words...Brenda
xtothey chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Sassy Bella!
xtothey chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
These are my favorite kinds of Edward and Bellas - no one is a douche. Loved this part:

I realize I'm just standing there gaping at Bella like a fat kid looking at cake.

Really hot cake.
xtothey chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
I saw you talk about completing this over on ADF, so I came to check it out. I love Bella's observations of Edward. I also have never heard that Flogging Molly song and I really liked it!
SuperstarNanna chapter 29 . 4/1/2011
So fantastic and so freaking proud of you for sticking with these two and giving Peeper the happy ending he had been waiting for ever since that very first strip tease. I love you hard and appreciate you letting me stick with you and push you on this journey. Drink up and celebrate this accomplishment. Then, get your sweet ass to work on the NaNo! Nanna says.
angel eyes1 uk chapter 29 . 4/1/2011
Awwww...end of an era!

Looking forward to the epilogue, babe! Checking out your blog now.

Love,

Leanne xoxox
CdrIvanova chapter 29 . 4/1/2011
Sigh ... loved them getting caught by Renee, but really loved that it was perfectly imperfect!
Skeezon chapter 29 . 3/31/2011
Ahh. I loved it! Smart girl, window charm, tent sex, everything! Amazing job PLP!
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »