Reviews for Graduation Night
Koyorimon chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Brilliant, simply brilliant. Your story was nothing but exquisitely beautiful, and delivered ever so tastefully. I have definitely never come across a better sexual yuri story, and quite possibly overall yuri story. And let me tell you, I read a *lot* of yuri.

I can only thank you for letting my seasoned yuri eyes be graced by your art spun into text. It gives me much joy and hope in my sparse days, coming across such a lovely jewel. Thank you.
AnimeRocker 101 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
this story was just...amazing. i felt like i was in the story ur a wonderful writer ceep up the good work :D
Ressey101 chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
That was an extremely delicious lemon! I even got a little misty at the end when Fumi and Akira said their "I wub yous". You did a wonderful job in writing this story and I can only hope the level of my writing would reach this level someday. : )
LunarMiko07 chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Awww how cute! I very much enjoyed the story!
ZonaRose chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Ahhhh More smut love and I love this anime too.
RebeccasanFujiEijiLVR chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
this was nice
AllNightLong chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Despite it being a little confusing about what was going on, This story was really good. Short, simple, and you really captured the characters. Which is really the hardest part of all.

Nice work!
anthony98 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
i liked it hope you make another story of them!
Mirx chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I just has finished read your fic, it was wonderfull, all the escenes were nice, cutes and hot in the same time . I liked so much how you have written the history :)
Sheldor chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Firstly thank you for writing something for this section, it really need it.

I liked your fic, there's was a weight of thought put behind it which I appreciated. There were some rather obvious spelling and grammar mistakes but they're easily corrected.

I think you did a really good job keeping Fumi and Ah-chan IC, I commend you there. Please write more for this section!
Sumiregawa Nenene chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Oh, my.

I had forgotten, somehow, how hot just a simple makeout scene can be.

I wasn't sure if I was ready for an M-rated fic with these two either.

I can safely say this piece has made me remember the first with awe and believe in the second, only to leave me with a ridiculous want for more.

The characterizations in this were so beautiful and never forced; indeed, it took me actually thinking back on the fic when it was done to realize just how effortlessly you'd placed those parts, even with how effective they were on the overall read.

The 'forever and ever' bits seemed a little over the top, especially since they happened more than once, but I also realize that may be more of a personal choice than any real criticism.

Thank you so much for such a nice addition to the world of Aoi Hana.
Honulicious chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
oh yea, i was wondering if someone would write for this anime again. this was a really good one-shot. thanks a bunch for writing something! i was pleasantly surprised when i checked this anime/manga
The Denominator chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Oh wow, thank you for writing the only Aoi Hana fanfiction worth reading... I'd recommend just proof-reading it through once more- there were errors here and there, nothing major. And I'd also like to say: keep writing! This was quite an enjoyable read. I love your handle of the dialogue especially.
Master Kosa chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Love it. Absolutely the best Aoi Hana fic. Thank you!
aria sun chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Oh god...

This was a remarkable experience, im speechless...*favorites*