Reviews for Guardian in Denial
Naturesshadows chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Man I love this, its so cute... And I agree with you, Train looks and acts alot younger than what he is... I mean I watched the anime first too and I kept thinking that Train was 16 or 17, 18 tops but no; he's 23! I was shocked when I found out... So I find the fact you also thought he was younger highly amusing. I really, really love to see sick Train, its so cute... Because he's all vulnerable. I also love it when the supporting characters have to look after the main character as it shows that they care...

All in all, thumbs up from this Naturesshadow!

Oh and here is your smiley face... ;D
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Aw...see, Sven, you are a father! You watch over and protect and care about Train and Sven, and you are always responsible. What's the problem? Does being called a father make you feel old or give you responsibility that you don't like? Hm...one can never tell. :D lol

Anyway, I think you kept the characters in character and I didn't see any grammar mistakes or anything like that so I think you're perfectly fine. Oh, and I think it's totally awesome that Sven was actually able to pay off his debt and be broke this time. XD Poor Train, getting sick and everything. Colds suck.

ferret nin
namyr chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
it's still a pretty good story i enjoyd it
bunnyluvdeath chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
wait wat train is suppose to be 23 i thought he was way younger
Silverspiritowl chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
i agree. there is no way Train is 23. he is a teen and i don't care if people don't think so.
Fairytale Warrior chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
WRITE ANOTHER ONE!
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I liked this, it was sweet. _ But, honestly, I could read more if you were so inclined to write other chapters. *hint hint* ;)
Obsidian Buterfly chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Lol. She does have a knack for turning up in all the cities they visit, doesn't she?

And while Train /is/ supposed to be 23 years old, I agree with you. he looks no older than 17 (at max) in the anime.

This was a good oneshot and I think you kept them in character for most part.

I hope you write some for for this fandom in the future.

-Nims
Rangerskirt chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Train does look a lot younger in the anime than manga, so I think the same thing when I see him.

This story really fits, it's really adorable family wise.
AutumnLeafFall chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
that was really cute and i totally agree with you on Trains age, he really does act and look more like a 17 year old than an 23 year old. I also love the ending I think you should keep it the same. Keep up the great fanfictions.
PyroKitty24 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Cute, and actually very in character. Nicely written as well. It was a great family moment!
Xxmilk-candy1996xX chapter 1 . 5/14/2010
Wah hah hah ha this is so nice! And yup, I view Train as 17 too! Immature hotties rock! Though I have one annoying brat right here beside me he is not hot but he is immature...

Still, I prefer Train over him! His name's Hana, ya know? Hanafi. Which just makes him look more immature... _
amainage chapter 1 . 4/21/2010
like when she was said what ever pops, lol nice fic, seems he has kids wheter he likes it or not ha :)
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
There wasn't much substance to this. The plot you chose didn't start until way at the bottom. I think it needs either another chapter or something added onto the end so that the conflict appears in the middle of the chapter at least perhaps sooner.
dreamonkid chapter 1 . 4/1/2010