Reviews for Touch of Magic: The Outtakes
Midnight Angels Say GoodNight chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Interesting outtake.
mycajunlover chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
Love the out takes as much as the orginal. GREAT WORK!
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
i so love this story and i love his pov great chapter
ToDeleteAccount chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
ooh, I loved reading this :)

it shows that he was concerned...

But I still want to know what will happen with Charlie :)

ttfn

Ardanwen
StAngelS chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Very very nice, explains a lot and satisfies my need to get to know Magicward better.

Feel free to add more EPOV in future... *batting eyelashes* please
pill0wbiter chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
wow I love that you filled us in on EPOV and now I know why he was worried about kissing Bella! hehe

This first half was really intense- I teared up a thinking of Esme getting beaten and Edward being rewarded his first piano.

I can say this makes me love your Edward even more. Poor guy is in so much pain and I don't think he's a total jerkoff for not saying anything anymore :)
covenmama chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Hey there Chickadee!

the link worked and I am sosososo happy to have you on alert from fanfic now as well!

This outtake is REALLY insightful and I like that my hunches are all correct so far!

I ahve a hunch about Laurent and I rina..and screaming on the cliff by bella's house as well!

;)

I will assume that the wait for all 4 elements to meet is not far!

The description of their orgasmic kiss was really good, and the chapter flowed thru necessary past episodes to recent events smoothly. I like that the family has a great and fun loving relationship, no matter the past.

can't wait for the next chapter ! Happy Easterbunny day!
Story Unfolding chapter 1 . 4/2/2010
Loving the E-Pov! Can we get more of his side of the story? Please?
KarenSanDiego chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
My, my- yes he does have a bit of a mouth. *drools thinking about Edward's mouth*

It seems a little different than I remember- shorter? Are you planning on releasing the other portions in another out take or incorporate them into a future chapter in the main story? In any case- it's always such a treat to find out what is going on in his head.

I know I emailed already about my initial thoughts, but I really like the back story with the Cullens and some insight into the dynamics of the boys' relationship. The vision of Emmett as a mobster was hilarious. When I read the original chapter with them at the club, I was really frustrated with Edward. It was nice to know that he wasn't malicious and was just trying to find out a little more. He and Bella seem to have a very interesting connection. The version that I read had a bit more, and I won't comment, yet, since it's not all posted. but suffice to say, that I can't wait to see how it all works out.

I know there are a couple unanswered questions running around in my head after you responded back. Am looking forward to getting them answered in future chapters:

- Edward's magic- who taught him and Irina about their powers?

- Magic is a bit like The Force. So, could Emmett have it, but latent or not as powerful? You know, like Luke and Leia from Star Wars?

- I re-read the prologue. How far away are we from that scene?

Hope your computer issue is all fixed?