Reviews for ItE
animecats01 chapter 6 . 2/25/2011
Omg! poor Ed! And why Hakuro? Roy and Ed saved his life for heaven sakes! Besides that, I hope you keep on writing!
fuusfuu chapter 6 . 2/8/2011
I can't wait for the next update! This fic is pretty interesting, and I'm excited to find out what will happen to Ed and Roy. I hope Roy holds up strong enough to defend himself and Ed! Poor Ed though, I feel so sorry for him! Roy better be there when he wakes up!
kuro-kitsu chapter 6 . 11/21/2010
;A; i dont like where this is going... its like brotherhood towards the end...but character flipped... A continue it plz!
Purishirakun chapter 6 . 7/3/2010
Hakuro...GO TO FUCKING HELL AND DIE U BITCH! oh noez wat will happen? will roy and ed have to run away? to anotha county? etc...ect...!
deathwolfkitten chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
I will take your house. ANything to get a way from the crazies living near me!

This was a really great chapter. I love how Ed becomes blind. That was soo much better than the over done cliche amnesia.

I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope it come soon.
Freedom Heiress chapter 6 . 6/30/2010
Dun duh dun dun. Haha, way cool I'm so excited for the next chapie!
racooncity chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Y'know what, I reached this chapter and thought, "Why the HECK is people not REVIEWING this AWESOME piece, and just left 33 for more than 5,000 words?"

and yeah -.- I was left all alone with my grumbles and sighs.

ANYWAY.

Good job :D Poor Ed, seriously -.- mentally broken, and now physically broken too. I really can't wait for the next installment. Please update soon :) take care, and good luck!
Emotionally Unstable Fangirl chapter 6 . 6/29/2010
Make an OC and have that OC slap the Fuehrer hard across the face! Ugh, darn you Hakuro! No one even likes you, how did you become Fuehrer?

Anyway, nooooooo! Ed is blind, and that darn Hakuro was gunna... ugh!

You my dear friend are giving us one heck of a ride. I call front seat!

Again besides that, I really can't wait for the next chapter, update soon. Thanks

P.S. Think you can consider that OC slapping thing? Haha! XD

2nd P.S. Why isn't his on my alert list! The horribleness of it all!
sorryimahopelessromantic chapter 5 . 6/26/2010
nuuu another cliffie! poor roy! for his sake im hoping ed gets better.
Purishirakun chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
other thing? what other thing! amnesia! etc..?
Trumpet-Geek chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Interesting story...not a nice way to leave off :)
deathwolfkitten chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
You better not have Ed lose his memories. That is SUPER cliche and has been done too many times!

You are pure evil for making a cliff hanger like that you know! Pure evil!

I really love this story and I am so glad you decided to continue it. It has turned out wonderful!

Please update REALLY SOON! I mean like, TOMORROW soon. I have to know what happens next!
Freedom Heiress chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Ooh! I was just thinking about this story the other day! Poor Ed, my God that sounds painful. And poor Roy too, these men have the worst luck EVER. Hope you continue soon and happy summer!
Emotionally Unstable Fangirl chapter 5 . 6/20/2010
Oh god, no! Edward our (Roy's) poor little Edward, beyond repair? No! I must not think like this, I shall hope, I (Roy) can only hope that Edward will somehow heal and that whatever the doctor says is not to... sad.

Until next time, I wait eagerly for an update.
Cased In Darkness chapter 4 . 5/4/2010
Ed makes his way out of earth the same way Al left it.

Bad joke, sorry. update soon