Reviews for At Home
bitterman chapter 8 . 2/19
Rick is sloppy seconds again, why do you writers fawn over beckett. Keep away from her Rick you will be replaced soon enough.
The-KLF chapter 10 . 10/19/2015
This was cute, thank you for writing and sharing :-)
petergun chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
You know, I'll bet folks would appreciate it if you put your picture on your bio page.

jp
Princess of Imagination chapter 10 . 1/14/2014
Sweet! Enjoyed reading it!
firtree chapter 10 . 10/11/2013
this was quite well done!
Rori Potter chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
Brilliant story.
ghost writer 77 chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
I just discovered this story and it's great so far! Loved this chapter.
Mark C chapter 10 . 3/11/2011
This was an excellent read.

It was amazing to see how close Rick and Kate had got until Demming came into the picture. Then it was a non-issue when they talked things out and were about to pursue a romantic relationship and then Demming gets shot. I really felt bad for Rick because there was really nothing he could do. I really wish he would punched Stevens, that guy was a total jerk.

Loved seeing Lanie talk to both Rick and Kate. She has this way to make them finally see what everyone else sees. Plus she can really knock some sense into them.

The final chapter was great especially the end.

Excellent job.
nightlight's fire chapter 10 . 2/24/2011
Once again, you have proven to me that you have a mastery for all things Castle. Can you wait for the next episode? Check out the Canadian trailer. Awesome stuff. Good luck for the future.
Crow chapter 10 . 10/11/2010
good work! I really liked this fic. With most of Castle/Beckett fics I have problem to belive something like that could happend because they are way too sweet or completelly out of caracter (in most cases both). I kept reading this fic because I could belive it was them talking and that this could happened. I love the tension between them and I could just see Kate trying to save Demming like this.

And the end is just perfect, not overly sweet, no wedding bells, but certain promise of (mostly) happily ever after.
Amerie chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
loved it! can't wait for the sequel
Kate N. Golsby chapter 10 . 9/21/2010
hahaha, I like this ending, I think it works.
joana.nyc chapter 10 . 9/20/2010
Love it! Eventhough honestly with all of them live together it would probably be a 3 ring circus!
geauxtigersgirl chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Love the wink to The Princess Bride! Great start!
ignacio2012 chapter 10 . 9/19/2010
Duh. Everyone knows. When the Angst:Fluff ratio is off, the entire trajectory of earth's rotation can be impacted. Horrifically. Thank you for recognizing the potential cataclysmic outcome. This sequel better make its appearance STAT!

Loved this story. Gotta read it from the beginning again. All the way through. No 3 month interruptions this time...(shakes head disapprovingly)...

Again, glad to have you back :)