Reviews for Vacation
Yoruichi89 chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
great story...
Dolphindreamer chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Very nicely done- a cute hot fic, and I loved her calling him iron man in bed- it made me giggle. Good job!
fantasia-49 chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
excellent really i love it
HolmesWoman chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
I really like that. I'm thinking of writing T/P myself, but I've only got one Sherlock Holmes fic published here (so many drafts for Pepperony, Sherlock Irene and Hermione/Sirius, I don'tknow where to begin). Anyways, loved your fic so much that I commented, wich I usually don't! Thanks, keep 'em coming!
xxClouds chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
I love your T/P stories. They are absolutely wonderful, and hot too. I would say though my only issue is that sometimes it's hard to see who's saying what, and sometimes I have to read a line over a few times before I'm sure. So maybe adding on 'he said' or 'she said' would really help ).
lyxi chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
just saw the movie (iron man 2) it was so incredibly amazing
youngandobsessed chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
This was SO hot! Please write more!
Alexis chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
GOD STORIE PLEASE CONTINUE HOPEFULLY THEIR WILL BE A SERIES FOR THIS STORIE... ps. love the sex scenes keep it up
SlowChemical77 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
"It was hot, Pepper, believe me. Every guy in this world wants to be called Iron Man in bed, and every girl in the world wants Iron Man in her bed." LOL Too true! Loved this so much, please write more! :-)
thatsyou chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Guh *jaw-drop*. Amazing story! :)
skye3 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
gah. *fanself* TOTALLY enjoyed it! lol i'm all for tony/pepper smut! this is definitely going to my favs. D LOVED it. looking forward to more of your fics.