Reviews for Kagome's Secret Buttons
Narakusmiko2 chapter 20 . 11/14
Wow. Loved it. So different but shamelessly addictive.
cesuraee chapter 20 . 2/29/2016
Now I believe I have mentioned before how hard it is for me to read InuYasha and Kagome with other people, but it's definitely becoming easier. I love this story, and while I do still end up with a small worry a time or two, I can't help but to be okay with all of it. It might have something to do with the fact that you make InuYasha and Kagome's love story strong, but whatever it is I am enjoying all these multiple partner stories regardless.

I have to admit, while I do like Kikyou generally, whenever she is involved I get fearful. Probably because of the history of InuYasha fanfic, but it's always good to read stories where she isn't displayed as the bad guy. You do that so well. In fact, of all the stories I have read of yours, Kikyou is always so wonderfully developed.

I really liked the end of this story. With everything the two had gone through, it was good to see them continue to grow closer together. Only thing I wished was that InuYasha's kink was more explored. He went along willingly with Kagome, and while he did enjoy it it didn't seem to be to the same extent of Kagome's joy. That's the man reason I wished for more of his kink. It also has something to do with the fact that I'm perverted and wanted to read more debauchery from these two, but I digress.

I loved this story, and I cannot say that enough. Thank you for sharing! I'll be reading through more of your stories in the next few weeks, so I apologize for the barrage of reviews in advance.
XPGamer chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
You know, you could've added the canon fact that at certain times Inuyasha becomes fully human for a night. That would've easily allowed him and Kagome to have their own children
HelleBelle chapter 20 . 11/21/2013
I call a flag on the play LOL...This whole story is a technical foul and OOC for me even thought it made me question who would get pregnant first LOL
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 20 . 10/25/2013
ahhhh thank you, heheheh. I love it, heheeheeh. ahhh poor Kagome... poor Kasumi towards the end there heheheh.

great work.
CherryWolf-chan chapter 20 . 10/20/2013
THANK YOU! I'd given up hope of you doing this; I haven't even read it yet...I just had to say thank you first! YAY!

I know, I know. I am in fact this pathetic. *sweatdrop*
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 19 . 10/10/2013
awwee too bad. i was really hoping that you would do the scene Inuyasha was talking about in the previous chapter, where her screwed Kasumi in front of Kagome and stuff...don't suppose you might consider writing that and posting it as an extra side scene, or maybe a deleted scene or something like some people do on here woulda?

heh.

very much enjoyed this story, loved the emotions and the sex in it, ahhh... hmm have you read Rosario Vampire?
The Grinning Psychopath chapter 18 . 9/4/2013
hmmm i like this Kasumi character heh, she sounds tasty.
Fffffff chapter 19 . 4/9/2013
Hahahaha that was like one giant lemon :D
idk chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
hmm
Emily chapter 19 . 7/26/2012
Its a little hard to follow ( why dose evreything come out dirty... Explaining that was dirty) but then again i did skip some stuff. To me its kinda like a weird episode of gossipgirl where you dont really follow but evreyone is haveing sex alot. Its not really all thAt intresting to me but im not saying its bad.
Hiatus Fairy chapter 19 . 2/19/2012
wow. so this story is all about inuyashas and kagome fucking their friends while they are supposedly married? wow. didn't see that one coming...
kiki chapter 19 . 7/28/2010
Firstly it is important that you know what a fucked up story this is .. second .. i 3 it i love it .. omg ! lol your sick ... both literally and writing wise lol ..
ILoveInuyasha4Eva chapter 19 . 7/28/2010
good ending to this story. though im sad inu can't have kids :( but it all turned out good :) hope you write another amazing story :)
gummibear09 chapter 3 . 7/26/2010
omg i dont even know where to begin,when i first started reading i was completely shocked to read that kagome was into threesomes,in the back of my mind theres a little voices that screams this isnt right in the slightiest, but a bigger part of me kinda really likes it lol omg ive read up to chapter 2 am kinda scared to read further but soo far its pretty damn good lol thumbs up for me! :]]