Reviews for Cursed
proudmom21 chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
This was sad, beautiful and well written. I loved it!
Era of Masquerades chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
That was really sad. Beautiful, but sad. Thats what I love and hate about greek mythology. The stories are great, but depressing. You really captured that. This was a great one-shot:)
HopeStreet chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow! I believe in the notion of outside forces that guide or influence our lives within the framework of freewill. I like to think that there are ones that are loving me through the choices I make in my life, right or wrong. I totally loved this story!
mariamag92 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
i really enjoyed your story!iam from greece and of course iam very fond of our history and myths and since iam also hooked with twilight that story was a great mix of the two! i have red a few twilight stories which include themes from greek myths and almost all of them took huge liberties with them and i can say with atmost certainty that yours was by far the most accurate!you captured the behaviour of the gods perfectly as well as the fact that the humans usually became pawns at their hands and i would like to see more of the story if you feel up to continuing it! either way i really liked it and your writing style which i also enjoy in Stripped! great story by the way ! keep up the good work!
Feenrai chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
That was a beautiful story! I have always loved mythology myself. I was the nerdy girl in middle school that could recite all of the greek mythology, and knew the roman names as well, and could turn any conversation to mythology...lol!

I liked the twist on this story with the use of Twilight character names and relations. It was so moving, what Edward did for Bella, and I like that the end has at least a little opening for imagining an even happier ending for Bella and Edward:)
Immortalfantasylover chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This story was fantasic! Will there be a sequel?
Kliodhna chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
Hi. I really enjoyed this! I love mythology and this was a very creative way to combine them with Twilight. I want to give Edward a hug!
DixieGirl8814 chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Another great story. Your so good at blending things with twilight. I enjoy Greek Mythology so this was really interesting. So sad, but so good.
Twilight44 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
If I hadn't recently seen Percy Jackson and the lightening thief I might not have known what was going on!
Miss Snazzy chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I may shoot you.

This was NOT craptastic. I loved this. I am DYING for this to be continued. I love Greek mythology too. The concept of having to sell yourself so that the one you love can live a short life that ends in pain and death each and every time is so sad. I hope this story doesn't fall into the shadows, never to be heard from again.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Loved it! The angst wwas unbelieveable..Only thing I ask that is very important to me...please continue! this was to good to end this way they, Edward, the curse must be broken, he must be freed..

Myth junkie myself which lead me to fall in love with this tale.

Please consider...
Unintended-u chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
The fact that Bella probably never will know about all the sacrifices he's made makes my heart hurt the most.. Sigh. I really feel like crying now.

This was heartbreakingly beautiful! Thanks for writing. I'm also a huge fan of (greek) mythology.

I genuinely want to ask, are you considering to continue this? I'd love to read more if you are, but I absolutely don't want to push or anything. :)
Sunshinemommy chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
Loved the twist. Very original. I think you should continue it and give them their HEA.
twilightobsessed40873a chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
WOW! That was great
edwardbabymomma chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
I love mythology also and I think you did a great job.I love it. Will you continue it?