Reviews for Formalities
nascar-girl chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
OMG! Living a bit dangerous aren't they? But I loved it. Great work. keep up the good work.
TrishLita chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Wow, this was so well-written! I loved it so much! You write Chris and Steph so well. It's definitely one of my favorites!
Nadia26 chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
He fits!Yay!:) Not Paul but Chris!:D:D:D:D Amazing story!You keep on impressing us ever more!:)
Daniella Consuela chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
My god! This was wonderful Nina! :-) I'd like to think you're joking when you say you don't do hot scenes well because...you so do. I applaud you. As for Taylor getting to see our favorite couple interacting and such I am jealous...definitely jealous. -Pouts- But I thank her for giving you this idea. ;-) I also loved the conversation you and Jodi were having about the parallel universe today. LOL! So awesome and it makes me wonder...Hm. -Scratches Chin In Thought- Anywho! Thanks for this and I'm starting to believe maybe Chris and Stephanie do have something in real life...well at least I want them to. ;-)
fangirlxfantasies chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
god i wish this was a two-parter! amzing job as always, sweet bits even made me swoon a bit...gotta love chris and stephanie...great job!
Y2JjerichoFan chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Just... Wow what I can say is it's like really being there to witness it, I loved it, All of the feelings were there, how they missed each other during the long time periods away was there, and how concerned he was about the "Not wanting to crush her belly against the wall" was sweet. I don't get how you were able to think up this moment that could of been like 5 minutes or so into this great piece,( well that means your really talented) I totally like this because they did show their "Formalities" in a way.
Jodi chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
This was excellent, it really was and not just because you wrote it, but because the inspiration for it actually happened and the way you expressed what happened afterwards (because this SO happened)was just the best.

I loved the touch of realisims in it, from Chris and his whole CD promo to linda and Shane not being there and of course Stephanie and her baby.

I love that Stephanie is his flaw, and everyone assumes that a flaw is a bad thing, but to Chris Stephanie isn't and how could something/someone who makes you happen and brings a smile to your face be anything other than what you need in life?

I love that Chris fit for Stephanie, because you could tell all she wanted to do was pit and Chris was the jigsaw to her missing piece. You could just tell how much they wanted and loved each other and I'm just super glad you got inspired to write this, I really am, thanks for sharing this greatness.

Jodi
Glamagirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
This story is amazing! I like how you took a few minutes of something and came up with this! You are amazing!

You wrote well the way Chris was feeling during the ceremony, and if you see the close up they did of him you can actually see that he IS at the edge of his seat. Then you poined out the absence of Linda, Shane and the one that never seems to be there, Chris' wife (I also liked that you wrote the fact that she was in Vegas, I mean who needs to go to Vegas when you are married to Chris Jericho!)

Stephanie was also looking distracted and you played with all that perfectly.

On to the story:

Chris was really on the edge of his seat and the way you describe the way he was feeling is amazing, you can feel through him and I felt bad because his flaw shouldn't be a flaw... those two need to be with each other, I mean screw Paul, screw Jess and screw Linda's political agenda. Chris and Steph need to be together with their kids.

The second part when they sneaked to be together was hot! See, they need to be together. Period.

But they'll bem since you won't be persuaded into continuing with this I'm going to imagine that because Chris fits she'll leave Paul and he'll leave his wife and they will be happily ever after, with each other, as a family.

Aw that's they way it will happen right?
missbean1997 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
SO good...Im so jealous...I have always wanted to see a smoochy moment!
dodjet chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Okay, that's what REALLY happened after the HOF! It has to be because that was perfect. I still hope we get a picture of them together that night. I feel like we will eventually. And her saying that Chris fits in "their family" was lovely. Now, if that would just come true! Loved this.
wrasslinlvr20 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Okay this was just WOW! Geez, where do I start?

The way you incorporated everything was genius. From Chris promoting CTG, Linda working on her campaign, Steph and her pregnancy, and Shane not being there because of h. Like it makes perfect sense to think that Trips pushed Shane out of the business. Chris' thoughts throughout the HoF about the kids really being his kids and his wife having someone on the side were intense! Like no wonder he couldn't sit still! I was actually really suprised his wife wasn't there? but I'm no one to complain ;)

The way you wrote him making his way to her was exactly how it happened. Its like he didn't want anybody to notice, oh but I noticed LOL! Anyways, So that's what they were laughing about ;) Its sweet because its the truth. Stephanie is way better than all the divas :)

Ah, the banquet, so sad yet so steamy lol. I really felt bad for Steph that her mom and Shane weren't there. She really didn't have that spark that she usually has. She feels like she doesn't fit in, Chris feels the same about himself, and when you described them as orphans, that totally gave me chills because it was perfect. Both of them "wanting, but not having"

Now I always knew Chris and Steph were smart but how they decided to go about having sex was just freakin clever! lol! As much as Chris wanted her he still was willing to put her first and think of other ways he could make love to her, other than her on her back.

So just like Chris, you totally made me hold my breath at the end of this fic. For a second, just for a second I thought she was gonna leave him! But HE FITS and she fits with him :D

This was an amazing one-shot Nina and I can't believe it was all based on a 2 minute smoochy moment I witnessed. You're a brilliant writer, don't ever stop writing :)

Just a little side note: I loved the fact that there was a very subtle dis at K2 in this :) AND its not my fault that Chris and Steph decided to display their Smoochy goodness in front of me at the HoF lol! ;)
MissNoGood89 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
OMG! There was no one that can do a better recreation of the events than you! Loved, loved, loved :D

I suck with reviews, but this one, I couldn't leave without leaving one!

P.S: I'm pretty sure that that was what happened, lol :P

DirtyMaggiePau
DarkZoul chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Nice! I read Taylors HOF smoochy story but since I'm more of a lurker I didn't commented on it, I loved it and I love what you did with this. Their story was bittersweet and I can see it happening, the sneaking around, their kids, it was perfect, not to say hot!

And at the end there was hope for them

great story
Katie chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Wow, that's really cool about the HoF. I wish there was video or something about it, that'd be awesome. Something else that's awesome is this story. I loved it! I loved the way you captured their emotions and their need to be together and how Stephanie was Chris's flaw, that was perfect. Thanks for sharing this, it was so great!