Reviews for Endwar Chronicles (Cancelled, see Block 1A)
Onsholo chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
"Oh look we found other dudes from our world but instead of talking to then and try to discover what happened we are just going to brutally murder then all"

I dont know what you were thinking when you wrote this chapter my guess is that you were not thinking at all or maybe thinking with your call of duty sense(Fuck a actual decent and plot holes free story!Lets just add some big guns and some bigger explosions!)
Cipher92 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This story is good and it has a lot of potential to be the best then most would think and you already have a recommendation at that television trope website. What I mean is since their are not many Valkyria Chronicles crossover and yours is the best for crossing the second Europan war 2 of WW2 drama and war style combat with Endwar WW3 high tech advance war fighter style of ghost recon together. I mean from what I'm seeing it would be interesting on how Alan and the specialist that are assign to him with the rest of the Joint Strike Force and U.S navy battle group with the Gallian military and Welkin Squad Seven militia with the Third regiment deal with the empire, Spetsnaz Guards Brigade, Russian air force paratrooper and the Valkyria. Also it been more then a year since you update, are you having trouble with writers block or there something else that wrong. if its writers blocks then you can pm me for new ideas or advice on how the story should go.

For example in the next chapter Alan and co find Welkin and Alicia and getting them back to squad seven and have Alan uses the MQ-3 Scryer-B agm missile to delay and confuse the enemy by landing them near them and having one land near their hq helicopters but not destroy them to delay or make them retreat before they can get back to them. if they continue then have the reinforcement with M5a2 Schwarzkopf tank came and scare the rest of them off and afterword Alan finally get some grudging respect from Largo, Rosie, and the rest of the squad for finding Welkin and Alicia and stopping the enemy from overwhelming the rest of the squad. And if you are going to do a romance pairing have Isara get romantic feeling for Alan after saving her brother.
sammyboy47 chapter 11 . 9/8/2012
The AK-103 is no longer the latest weapon the Russians are using. It should be the AEK-971 but recently in January 2012, the AK-12 is now available with built-in rails, improved barrel for better accuracy and it has a collapsible stock. Also on Chapt.14, Alan should have mentioned the legendary reliability and ruggedness of

I'm just saying this since in 2020 the Russians are no longer using AK-103 especially the Spetsnaz which always get the latest toys.

Also on Chapt.14, Alan should have mentioned the legendary reliability and ruggedness of the Kalishnikov. I wonder if the AK will be copied by the Gallians since it is not copyright protected on their world.

I just started to read the entire story few weeks ago and I have a lot of suggestions to give PM me if you are interested.

I hope you will continue this story.
Obssesed Nuker chapter 20 . 8/24/2011
Indeed?

Well, I'll be looking forward too it.
Husky1980 chapter 19 . 7/31/2011
Really nice chapter, please keep it on! Cant wait for the next chapter.
fuji92 chapter 19 . 7/28/2011
Oh yes finally an update. And it's good too, I'm gonna wait for the next chapter
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 18 . 5/23/2011
Captain Scott O'Grady, USAF.

I remember that, even though I wasn't even ten!

I take it that soldier was Fritz then, the one who ended up in the drink?

I wonder what's next?
Vandenbz chapter 18 . 5/22/2011
Nice inclusion of Alan's group into this chapter, definitely made that mission in the game more interesting. Poor Alan, first the bug and then the ipecac. Hopefully he'll catch a break soon. Please update!
F-14 Tomcat Lover chapter 17 . 5/18/2011
What charges?

A couple of guys were simply thrown in the 422nd.

Another had swiped some rare food stuffs from an overstuffed general for hungry people and another was simply dumped in because he was a Darcsen while No. 7's charges are still largely unknown and why they were even issued.

I've heard about similarities to the US 442nd Regiment, but the Nameless is completely different. I don't the US military even has a unit remotely similar unless there is an actual 'Bad Company' in existence.

Well I'm glad I've been of help and I've been trying to alert you to the fact that VC3's characters are now available at the Valkyria Chronicles Wiki.

I always find round about routes, simpler than trying to find it directly.

Less space to use in my head if I may use an update of Sherlock Holmes' quote about the human mind being an attic, "The human mind is like a computer, there's only so much memory available, so be sure to only save what's important."
Vandenbz chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
I can already see Alan acting as a spotter while the Edelweiss assumes the role of a mobile mortar with that new link they've set up. Interesting squad Alan has put together, not surprising that Vyse and Aika volunteered though Marina is a nice addition. I wonder if Alan will crack that shell of hers a bit before the mission's over. Please update soon!
fuji92 chapter 17 . 5/14/2011
Ah a new chapter eh? How long it has been? Never mind, another good chapter here, I guess this is a mission where Alicia and Welkin is cut off from the rest of the Squad 7 by Imperial Mortars and tried to find there way pass the patrolling Imperial Patrol's right? Well, besides that I'll be expecting a new chapter from you until then, take your time and do what you can, I can wait long enough to wait new chapter. Good work comrade, keep it up.

-fuji92
Husky1980 chapter 16 . 4/23/2011
Nice chapter, and nice story. I like this Modern and Old warfare all together!
FgenLuke chapter 16 . 4/2/2011
Great job D

Im really happy you finally updated!

Im also looking forward to seeing the M5A2 in action!
Vandenbz chapter 16 . 3/29/2011
Seems like the mission to kidnap Cordelia is going forward, things are going to be interesting with those Federation troops along for the ride. Any chance that Alan will get a chance to shine saving her? Alan came up with a nice plan to eliminate that machine gun nest, great idea combining that scope with the mortar lance. Alicia was lucky that breaching the door went that smoothly. Funny how Isara commented that Alan was even more spacey than Welkin after the battle. Looking forward to more action with Reyes in that skirmish in the woods!
fuji92 chapter 15 . 10/26/2010
Hi there, I've your fanfic from the beginning and it was very great. I also played Endwar and it is very interesting, I also laughed when Kiwi said "I like to keep this for close encounters.",it's remind me of Gaz from COD4. Anyway I'll be waiting for your next chapter so good luck. Oh and I have a question, what is ISD? the Spetznaz and Imperial coalition forces or the EFEC?