Reviews for Secrets
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
From the moment Jazz walked out of Prowl's office, my processor already knew where you were going with this. Barricade and Prowl are the same bot, aren't they. Prowl deserted the Cons and became the Autobot we all love and know as Prowl.
A Member chapter 4 . 11/18/2013
A beautiful story, always was.

Wish you would do a sequel. I realize it is a long shot since it is 3 1/2 years later. But would still be awesome.

Best of luck,
CatsPrivateBedroom

Ps. I am a member on this site. Username: CatsPrivateBedroom
Feel free to look me up if you want to "respond" to this review or want to chat.
CatsPrivateBedroom chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Wow... I wasn't expecting any of that. It was well written none the less
Dawn Racer chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
AWWW the ending was adorable. This was truly amazing!
Camfield chapter 4 . 11/2/2011
Nice! I dunno why I like Barricade as Prowl, I think it has something to do with having a 'past', but I do love the concept. Especially that Prowlicade came over because of Jazz, makes it just a little bit more yummy.

Thank you again for another wonderful story!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 4 . 5/20/2011
cool
Daklog73 chapter 4 . 4/25/2011
I really enjoyed reading this and I'm looking forward to finding the other related stories!
ncfmf chapter 4 . 1/28/2011
I hane been lookimg for this story for months. I can't wait for the sequel. Hope you upload it soon.
DeAD oN SIghT chapter 4 . 1/1/2011
Cute Story. :)

Sequel please?
StarCaptain299 chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
ooooh, this was a good story. Definitely have to read Shattered Minds now.

Prowl being Barricade- it's not the first time i've read something like that, but it still feels like- a dream turned nightmare. Maybe because i'm connecting him to the movie Barricade. That one did leave a lasting impression :D
ElementalFallenStar chapter 4 . 8/3/2010
Your stories are just perfect.
Dazja chapter 4 . 6/27/2010
Sequel: It needs to happen
Gatekat chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
*giggles* Jazz with a processor-lock. Just priceless.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 4 . 4/9/2010
I was expecting a little more. But oh well. Still good as ever.

C.D.
Independent.C chapter 4 . 4/7/2010
Yes please, too both the sequel and prequel. This story is good, but I want to know the rest of it!
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »