Reviews for Make Your Time
HeshieokFasla chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
lol funny XDXDXD
fgas chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
All your base base, base, base, all your base... are belong to us!
Tiruna Jerino chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
It was understood, it is this 100% that are zero wing sections and then however perhaps it comes, completely fic WIERDEST I read a certain thing which. I LMAO'd my A! I being written this fic, exactly there is one which I will make in order to make that well thing: I ' probably will change ' ' because of the justice whose splendid birthday ' is large! This is good fic not to lie. Maintain that!

The courtesy whose Engrish of Babelfish is fearful. :) Here's the original EngLish version:

Okay, this is 100% most definitely the WIERDEST fic I've ever read, though that probably comes from it being in the Zero Wing section. I LMAO'd my A off!

If I'd written this fic, there's just ONE thing I would've done to make it better: I would've changed 'FOR GREAT JUSTICE' to 'FOR GREAT BIRTHDAY'!

This is truly a good fic. Keep it up!

Kita1 chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
In AD 2101, review was beginning. Kita1 had discovering joys of AYB, much of the reading entire Zero Wing section. She finding Make Your Time and laughs until head a splode. Awesome you, writing keep do.
Aeyvi Allen Poe chapter 1 . 7/13/2004

this made me cry i was laughing so hard.
O.o chapter 1 . 7/6/2003
God awful

PLEASE people, STOP...
Psyco-Gotenks chapter 1 . 10/16/2002
That was so good. I liked it very much.
Hakumei chapter 1 . 9/21/2002
Well that was mind numbing. My head doth protest too much. You...scare me!
Vegeta777 chapter 1 . 8/10/2002

All your base are belong to us
Spike 558 chapter 1 . 8/1/2002
Two words: Absolutely Hilarious!
All Your chapter 1 . 7/24/2002
ARE belong To UUSsssss
Christina chapter 1 . 5/11/2002
This is something you don't see every day! When you get the Nobel Prize of Literature, tell them I was the first one to say this! Evil Operator... Cats not dead... [laughs herself crazy]
Petey Fats Horton chapter 1 . 5/5/2002
U Genius, Fats say

great justice did u do zero wing was done
Domorrigan chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
That's the only ZeroWing fic I ever read that didn't suck. Good job! _
magical mog x chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
::laughs:: good one. now if only everyone could sit back and say, "wow, the english in the real thing is so much better!" o . 0 ;