Reviews for Quartz
pisceanchic101 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Beautiful story. I love the plot and how you ended it. Especially love the quote at the beginning and the end. It's very fitting and clever. :)
RoyaleDeuce chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
What a beautiful story. Your characterizations of Steven and May were spot-on and your writing made my heart ache. I particularly like this line:

"Sometimes, he spends hours on end on one stone alone, a particularly transfixing one. He will scrutinize it, touch it and show his interest, but he will never clip it onto his belt because it still has time to weather into something so much greater."

And the ending hit me right at the gut. Thank you for writing this!
Garaichu chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
Funny how one little two-lettered word at the end can have such a big impact.

Very well written _
Bespectacled chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This is utterly gorgeous, I love your style - it breaks my heart in just the right way 3
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Aw...this was a sadder one. I feel bad for May. This was a wonderful shot~

-RV
Favored chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
Aww - it's so CUTE! x3

I just love this pairing, along with Lance and Kotone, of course. xD You should write some more!
Snoaz chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
Oh, I quite liked this one, I must say. I love you for writing shippings or characters no-one else writes. :D

Mistakes:

Her breaths are warm, she arms are tight and her whole body is shivering.

'her arms are tight'

The hug should have been longer – should have been included something more.

'Should have included something more'

The writing was nice here, with the italic words. And the ending. I love that kind of style. Also, nice portrayal of May with her childlike yet serious behaviour.

The only complaint I have is the section in which May talks of the problems in Hoenn. It seems a bit out of tone. It also confuses me a bit, because what problems? A revival of Team Aqua?

Keep writing! And I might drop off a request one time, too :D

~Snoaz
xxkoffeexx chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
How Steven-like to not acknowledge her growing maturity. And I feel bad for May, having to struggle being a champion. And (sigh) Steven gets hotter and hotter every time you write about him.
manhattan martini chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Oh my, this was lovely, lovely, lovely. I think the reason I started to ship this pairing was because the fanfiction for it was always terribly well-written (and always angsty).

The ending made me shed a tear (perhaps it is because I always end looking to much into it, or perhaps it's because it's just that good).

Whatever, you made my favorites and god damn it, this was terrific.