Reviews for For Treasures You Hold Close
crazydbzfan87 chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
Hello Moonsetta,

Firstly, I love your character depiction. They felt really in character and the scenerio was believable. My only concern is it felt really underdeveloped. Perhaps give the fight scene more description or even more dialogue between Usagi and Leo when searching for their lost relations? As a whole it was good but in need of a bit more filler/description. Very enjoyable none the less, thank you for posting it.

Best intentions,
crazydbzfan87
Soului chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
I always love stories that focus on either the family dynamic between the turtles or Usagi and Leo's friendship. This story did both very, very well. Thank you so much for writing this.
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
I'm sorry, but this sounds so much like you had the idea for an ending but not for the story

kinda like Impetus...

but it was okay
tmntlover2013 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Great job on the srory I liked it alot, it was really sweet at the end with the turtles.
Shado-Ookami chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Please continue this story! I absolutely LOVE Leo/Usagi stories and there are so few of them! My two favorite characters... friendship or yuoi I don't care, just love to see them together :)
Silverdragonstar chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Yes please continue I also enjoy the Usagi Miyamoto and TMNT crossovers and would like to see this one continue.
LilNinjaWolf chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
It's nice to see Usagi and the others in the story. Not many fics I've read include them. I wonder how they got down into that hole and what kind of puppet Leo's brothers were shown that it was so believable. I also want to know about that dark figure more. So yes. This should be continued as a story. :D
TheAngelofFate chapter 1 . 6/16/2010
Wow that was a huge cliffhanger at the end there...But other than that it was awesome!
Kaysin-12 chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
Yo've struck gold here, I'd love it if you continued. I'm going to put this on story-alert just in case you do. _~
Nuttycheychey chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
I have to say this is one of the best Leo and Usagi stories that I have ever read! I hope you do write more!
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
Aw! Made me tear up it was so cute! And yes, you should definitely make this into a story! There aren't nearly enough in Usagi's dimension, so please do! I would especially request a chapter in Raph's pov of them being shown the puppet and told that Leo was dead. It'd be nice to know how they ended up in that situation. I'm really interested!
Mopping-Sips chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
My heart cracked... This is beautiful!

Please update soon Moonsetta (::