Reviews for Watchmen in Black
mark3232 chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
Neuralysers only work on humans. And before anyone says wizards are humans, they are from the Discworld...
Timemidae chapter 11 . 4/14/2012
Great story! The dialogue was very in character and the humor was satisfyingly Pratchetesque. Although, I can't help but feel that Vetinari would have been able to handle her himself.
gandalf chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
Would neuralysing even work? It's only effective on humans, and even if some of the people on the Discworld are human, they're, well, from the Discworld.
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 11 . 12/15/2011
Absolutely hilarious!
Runt Thunderbelch chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
Okay, fess up. Terry Pratchett is helping you write this, isn't he? It is just toooooooooo good.

"Pay's lower." LOL
Runt Thunderbelch chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
lol "Ladies first." What a delightfully wicked thing to say.
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 11 . 7/17/2011
Brilliantly done! J is funny in any universe and even more so with Rincewind. XD Thank you for writing this, it was brilliant!
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 9 . 7/17/2011
These chapters just keep getting funnier and funnier! Love the bit with Rincewind and Eve. Absolutely hilarious!
Sailor Phantom of Middle Earth chapter 8 . 7/17/2011
This fic is brilliant! I have been laughing so much but even more so at this, Ridcully grinned. "I know just the wizard," he said brightly, "His danger sense is very keen."

Then I couldn't stop laughing. The writing style fits perfectly and is a ton of fun to read.
Marcus Rowland chapter 11 . 1/2/2011
Really liked this - not sure why they're bothering to neuralyze everyone since nobody seems to be phased by the situation, but it's a nice idea and very well done.
Khaak chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
interesting crossover i must say, you caught Rincewind's personality perfectly.
ArmoredSoul chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
one question: what's discworld?

besides that this story totally ruled! I was laughing so hard my mom thought I was nuts. and my cat looked at me funny. maybe cause i'm listening to a song about people dying and gettign stuff chopped off, i dunno,. its not even my music. my cousin got a hold of my computer over the weekend...
Eli chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
heeheehee! Very funny - your style is amazing - I love these stories! The ending was gr8 2
Ryulabird chapter 1 . 2/19/2003
INVISIBLE, SOUNDLESS NINJA MIMES! YAY! I can't stop laughing! and it's all your fault! "strenuous aerobic activity leading to heartattack"! HAHA! Man, I only wish there could have been more scenes with Vetinari, like when he learned exactly how the scantily clad women was going to inhume him! Heehee! I am going to be laughing over this for /weeks/!
Sirius Skylighter chapter 1 . 12/28/2002
Oh, this is so great... I added it to my Favorite Stories list, I love it! Must be the best fic in Discworld section, and that's a LOT! _ I'm looking forward for your next fic...