Reviews for Privacy
Queen Zawnella chapter 10 . 11/15/2011
Wow. That was so sweetness and everything. I just love drarry, but I hate the fact everyone thinks he is a slut. IT NEVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THAT IN THE BOOKS! My fav. One is the one when sirius finds out.
malfoyzabini chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
I loved this part with Snape!

It's so funny.
narbiglarb chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
Oooh this is so cute :)

I love it.

And is this complete?

Even if it is, you should definitely write more :)
mellowmerrin chapter 10 . 1/3/2011
Awwww... I love the fluffiness. :)
PikuPow chapter 2 . 12/27/2010
Hahaha awesomeeee
PikuPow chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
NARGELS ?

AWFUL COMEBACK !
kittykattyloolaa chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
write more...please?
Darloudasha chapter 10 . 10/7/2010
Wow. that was really insightful and sweet. that's the making of stories, not drabbles. love it.
jo chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
great work! i could totally see draco and luna gettin along with each other-lol, hehehehe, it would be one of those friendships that people look at and say wtf? but still admit that for some strange reason they fit and work, hehehehehe ;D
Ms.Chibi chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
How sweet!
Belgarion489 chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
I really love these, it's hilarious how you come up with funny ideas each time, and I Cannot wait for more!

please update soon!
JC Black chapter 10 . 9/29/2010
WOW what a sweet chapter
Peeta's Lover chapter 10 . 9/29/2010
Aw, how sweet. I loved the cute little ending to this... though I would've been more satisfied if it had ended with rough hardcore sex. But hey, do what you gotta do!
Vinci NTEP chapter 10 . 9/29/2010
Kya! I'm soooooo glad you're back! That chapter was perfect! So cute and fluffy! Oh, and i forgive you for the long wait. Being a FF writer myself, I have stuff going on in my life too and it takes forever for me to update so i completely understand. If anything else is keeping you from writing I can wait.
flamingbunnies chapter 10 . 9/29/2010
This chapter was so cute! Luna is rather good at listening. She could be a therapist.